Report site bugs here

TheAlmightyLoaf

Hello,  
The site used to work fine for me some time ago but all of a sudden I am not seeing any explicit images, despite having removed all the tags and settings that would not display them  
I tried multiple browsers and the same thing occurs on all of them, so it probably isn’t a browser issue  
Any idea what could be wrong?
Officer Hotpants
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

Literally3HitlersInACoat
@Magma_ERuptiOn  
I can confirm a minor form of that one. Had a notification remain on the list after visiting the page it linked to. Seems to have disappeared properly after a second visit, though.

@The Smiling Pony  
NEIN! It’s been at least five minutes! That’s all my parents ever gave me!
Psy Key
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

Hey, I think something may be off with your guys’ system right now concerning the mobile site. I was on my way home with my friend and decided to check on Derpi for a bit while we waited for our food, and I noticed when I tried to comment on something that it said I was banned for 1,000 years for trolling and having bans. When I tried to figure out on what image and why I was banned, it wasn’t appearing in my bans list.

Just thought I’d let you guys know that there’s an odd glitch or something. I’m not banned from the site on the desktop version, so it’s not an actual ban or anything.
Psy Key
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

@Mildgyth  
I’m not too sure if that’s the case, because a year or two back I DID get banned for 1,000 years, and then I repealed it. And I was on 4G mobile data so it would be odd if I was sharing an IP with someone. Maybe Taco Bell’s Wifi.
Psy Key

@The-luna-fan  
@Magma_ERuptiOn  
@Officer Hot-Pants  
They do if they’re feeling particularly harsh. A permaban is the death sentence within internet forums, and too many people are so willing to hand that out and have that as their first go-to. Pro-tip; if the first action a moderator ANYWHERE wants to take is a permaban, they should never become anything relating to law.

“Your Honor, the defendant is guilty and needs the death sentence.”

“Whatever for?”

“Crimes are no joke, Your Honor. Criminals need to be put to death!”

Now, in my case, it wasn’t the first action, but in other groups of people the admins and moderators are usually people I personally wouldn’t trust in any legal cases. It’s incredibly weird, to me, to see people settle on staying in a group with such an individual. This is the internet. If something isn’t going right, make your own and do it better.
Joey
Dawnsong - Derpi Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

PM me your cute OCs
@The-luna-fan  
The site doesn’t have any “permaban” function, so instead, we “moon ban” people for a thousand years.

@Silent Wing  
When have we ever mooned anyone after a first offense? Really, it is incredibly difficult to get a thousand year ban on this site - you need to put forth a lot of effort to get mooned. You’re a great example of that fact - you have not been moon banned, despite all this:

full

So yeah, if you could quit accusing the staff here of being overly generous with permabans, that’d be great. Thanks.
Psy Key

@Joey  
I actually didn’t. I’m talking about ALL OVER the internet. I’m sorry if I didn’t make that clear. I did however, mention that yes, it wasn’t the first action used, so in my case here it wasn’t completely unjustifiable.

EDIT: Again, I apologize if it sounded like I was talking about you guys. You guys are pretty lenient.
Background Pony #6BC4
If I ask for a moonban you give one to me? Sometimes I think in the derpi’s moon always happen the craziest parties~
Rainboom Dash
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

Rainbooms4Ever
@wumbl3  
I knew that looked weird…

I thought it was some foreign way of spelling it differently… by foreign I mean not U.S.

“maintainence” instead of “maintenance”

Hmm… looking at it again… I don’t think it’s a foreign way of spelling it… so it’s a typo
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide