Report site bugs here

Aurora Moon
Economist -

I couldn’t replicate this.

Odd. Overall it’s strange because it’s not an issue with the normal spoilering image. Cause it loads fine in any other circumstance, just not with this tag. It’s not my adblocker, cause turning it off fixes nothing.

…I was about to post the above, and then when I right-clicked the “broken” image, it let me try and open it in a new tab. Which it was this.

So whatever that is, it’s what’s failing to load.
liamwhite1
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <%byte[]> I keep logs up my ass

@Aurora Moon  
$ base64 -d \<\<\< W1siZiIsIjIwMTYvMDQvMDIvMTNfNDZfNDFfNjEwXzUzNDEzOF9fc2FmZV9zb2xvX3R3aWxpZ2h0X3NwYXJrbGVfcHJpbmNlc3NfdHdpbGlnaHRfd2lua190aHJlZV8yN3NfYV9jcm93ZF9zcG9pbGVyX2NvbG9uX3MwNGUxMV9zcG9pbGVyZWRfaW1hZ2Vfam9rZV9zcG9pbGVyX29mZmljaWFsX3Nwb2lsZXJfaW1hZ2UucG5nIl0sWyJwIiwidGh1bWIiLCIyNTB4MjUwIl1d \[\["f","2016/04/02/13\_46\_41\_610\_534138\_\_safe\_solo\_twilight\_sparkle\_princess\_twilight\_wink\_three\_27s\_a\_crowd\_spoiler\_colon\_s04e11\_spoilered\_image\_joke\_spoiler\_official\_spoiler\_image.png"\],\["p","thumb","250x250"\]\]
Joey
Dawnsong - Derpi Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

PM me your cute OCs
@Aurora Moon
Run this in your browser console.
`
delete localStorage[‘bor_tags_173125’];
`

Translation:

1. If you’re using Firefox or Chrome, press CTRL + SHIFT + I  
    1A) If you’re using Internet Explorer, press F12

2. Click on the “Console” tab on the panel that pops up

3. Enter that command Liam posted and press enter
deactivated9659a69

Hello. I’ve found today that I can’t load images in comments that have been made recently (within the past day or so, I guess). Older ones show up just fine, but when I try to view an image in a comment made recently, it shows that little icon with the picture that looks like it has been ripped. My computer is Windows 7 and my browser is Google Chrome.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide