Report site bugs here

Soobel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -

more amore best amore
Mods will move this question to proper place if i write in wrong topic…
Im noticed my pictures disappear in art topics (“Show off your art” for example)
While editing the post i see the link standing there but not works any more.
Most recent time the pic was linked from Discord server. Does Discord bolcked here or they change picture’s data on server and just broke link from there?
Now i linked pic to Derpibooru’s source and it working again.
Posted Report
JP
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

I miss the show so much
There’s something wonky going on with tag saving. Basically 75% of the time saving tags results in an error that looks like this:
Philomena
Forbidden
Not allowed to access this page (are your cookies enabled?)
This error message replaces the tag editor, but leaves the rest of the page intact. You have to reload the page and try again. The second edit attempt seems to always succeed. This means you have to do almost all tag edits twice.
I’m 99% certain cookies are enabled in my browser (FF 125.0.3), otherwise I wouldn’t stay logged in.
This didn’t happen around 8-9 hours ago.
EDIT: Whatever caused this, it appears to have gone away. Let’s hope it stays away.
SecretBronyX
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Izzy simp
I am getting a “::CLOUDFLARE_ERROR_500S_BOX::” error, when viewing the site with my custom filter. It happened yesterday, after I added a few tags. First I thought it was a general error, but now I have noticed that it is just when my default custom filter is set. I have already removed the new tags, but it still doesn’t work.
SecretBronyX
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Izzy simp
@Princess Celestia
I made a copy of the original filter (Goodstuff) and experimented with that. That copied filter (Goodstuff2) seems to work now after I removed some more tags (the ones that have zero now anyways). Is there a maximum number of hidden tags or something like that?
Devolock

The meta tag my:watched doesn’t work in complex filter expressions.
If I for example add the complex filter !my:watched, furry to my hides, every image tagged furry gets hidden, even if it has a tag that I watched.
(But my:upvotes and my:faves work as expected.)
fredsworth
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

For the past several days, the site has begun to… slow down for me. Pages and images taking longer to load, mostly. I tried everything that I could think of to solve the problem. I updated the browser, updated the computer, tried a different browser, tried a different computer, all with no luck. What’s going on?
SecretBronyX
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Izzy simp
Just a bit of a follow-up on my case. It seems like it is not the regular hidden tags that are causing the problem, but the Complex Hide Filter, where I mostly block uploader ids from people with sloppy tagging behaviour and that upload stuff I don’t want to see. This list seems to have a maximum number of allowed entries (1024 … a not surprising number), beyond that it causes that bug.
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
For some reason, the “save tags” option on mobile doesn’t seem to be working for me
It works on my laptop but I tried saving tags on mobile then when I hit “load” nothing happens
dualreason
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -

When I view the page for >>3117551, I see 2 comments posted within the last 5 hours. Looking at the comment count, I expect to see a total of 14 comments. For example, I believe I left a comment on this image at some point in the past but do not see it now.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide