I'm done

Grave_Mind
Since the Beginning  -

Dredgen
I am in favour of banning Aryanne and of course Commie Glimmer (there is no difference whatsoever between those two, both advocating for ideologies that systematically genocided millions of people) and also all gore and foals.
Because if allowing a pony with a swastika means to support Nazis, allowing gore means to support torture and murder.
Go all the way.
You can’t just choose one bad thing and ignore other equally bad things.

There’s a fancy feature called tag filters. Have you heard of it? Or is that “not enough.”
Grave_Mind
Since the Beginning  -

Dredgen
@Grave_Mind
Ackshually it’s about free expression and the right not to be offended.
Neither a actually rights on a private platform, but for some reason the 2nd one seems to be upheld way more.

If anyone is fucking offended, it’s me for people not seeing the reason I made the OP in this goddamn thread…
Background Pony #776E
Also i will personally make sure that you get an article in the media about how derpibooru has a pedophilia problem and how you all are pedophiles if you don’t go as hard against foalcon.

As soon as you start moderating for problematic content (even thought that it is legal), you are identifying yourself with the content that you do not moderate.  
Freedom of Expression doesn’t count as an excuse for allowing all the other shit anymore.
Background Pony #776E
There’s a fancy feature called tag filters. Have you heard of it? Or is that “not enough.”

And?  
The moderation team decided that tag filters are not enough… in the case of nazis and content that makes BLM look bad.  
So why should tag filters now suddenly be enough when it’s about pedophilia, murder and other genocidal ideologies?

The mods decided that tags aren’t enough. They are running the site. Your opinion just doesn’t count.
Background Pony #776E
Read what the mods write and read their chatlogs.  
They decided that tag filters ARE NOT ENOUGH.  
If you are supporting Nazis because you allow Aryanne (no matter in what context you limit it to), then you support pedophilia if you allow foalcon.  
It is that easy.

I heard that they are already planning on writing a follow-up article.  
“‘My Little Pony’ Fans Confront Their Pedophilia Problem”  
what a nice title.
Grave_Mind
Since the Beginning  -

Dredgen
@Background Pony #776E  
I. DON’T. CARE. ABOUT. THE. CHAT. LOGS.

I. DON’T. GIVE. A. FLYING. FUCK. ABOUT. ARYANNE.

NOT. GIVING. A. FUCK. ABOUT. ARYANNE. DOES. NOT. MAKE. ME. A. NAZI.

What about this concept is hard for you to understand?
Grave_Mind
Since the Beginning  -

Dredgen
ALSO, CALL ME A FUCKING PEDO ONE MORE GODDAMN TIME!
If you want to ban aryanne because allowing her means supporting Nazis, then you are a pedophile if you don’t want to ban foalcon.
So let me conclude that:
YOU ARE A PEDOPHILE
What are you going to do now?

WHERE IS YOUR FUCKING PROOF? WHERE!? SHOW ME THE FUCKING PROOF! SHOW IT TO ME! SHOW YOUR PROOF THAT PROVES I’M SOMEHOW A FUCKING PEDO FREAK FOR SOMEHOW ALLOWING A SHITTY EDGELORD OC!

IF I CARED ABOUT ARYANNE I WOULDN’T HAVE HER FUCKING TAG BLOCKED, YOU FUCKING IDIOT!
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide