Rainbow Rocks 10th Anniversary - Let's celebrate the 10th anniversary of Rainbow Rocks with an art event! Here

Feature suggestions and discussion [READ THE FIRST POST]

Background Pony #C500
Feature request:  
Explicit tag implications and possibility to suppress them on upload phase. I.e. Something like second tag panel for implied tags (but without adding/editing, of course. Only deleting.).  
Something like that:  
full
Wesley Foxx
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Helpful Owl - Drew someone's OC for the 2018 Community Collab
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

The Fluffiest
If that does become a thing, make sure it has a very big, very clear, very willing to yell at users thing to tell them that if they’re removing a tag implication, they better damn well know that the implication doesn’t apply in that exact scenario.
Background Pony #44AE
Might be better if maybe just admins can remove the implications and a report has to be submitted so that they can be altered…Implications are there for a pretty good reason.
Mad Black
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Speaking Fancy - For helping with translations

Is it possible to turn the notifications into a drop down menu? Would be a little more convenient. Or what are your plans with the notifications at the moment?  
(Besides what is written in the first post, which was last edited four months ago.)
The Smiling Pony
Celestial Glory - Helped others get their OC into the 2024 Derpibooru Collab.
Nightmare in the Moon - Had their OC in the 2024 Derpibooru Collab.
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡° )
@Mad Black  
/s means Sarcasm.

We’re not going to do “only mods can remove implied tags” because there are a lot of implications that work for 90% of cases, which seems like a lot until you realize how many images get uploaded and tagged daily.

The current idea is is you put in your tags, hit button, you see the tag set after implications and aliasing, have an image preview up at the same time, check that everything’s OK and submit.
Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
It just occurred to me that there’s no indicator as to when a user joined this site.

I think there should be one, preferably with the specific date and not just “X days/months/years ago”.
Clover the Clever
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <@CloverTheClever> I'd pay to see Carcer in a fursuit
Always Codes Drunk - It explains a lot
From the Night - I have technically banned myself a bunch of times...
Since the Beginning  - User number zero

Lord and Saviour
@Jarkes  
PROTIP: Mouse over any relative time on the site and you’ll get the exact timestamp. In the HTML, it’s actually a <time> tag with ISO8601 standard date/time specification; we just parse that with Javascript to insert the (automatically updated) relative timestamp.

Join at date is a little fiddly as we didn’t track this until a few months into the site’s operation, sooo…
Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

I have a rather macabre suggestion, An emergency code, that you can give to family or friends that let’s them send PMs to everyone you currently have PMs open with that can be used in case a user suffers a major medical issue or dies unexpectedly so there friends can be informed, it would be something you just copy and paste into the search bar and bam you are able to alert people of the situation.
Wesley Foxx
Helpful Owl - Drew someone's OC for the 2018 Community Collab
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

The Fluffiest
@OrionFOTL  
The internet is the most serious of business, obviously. People suddenly dying is such a serious issue for our userbase we need to specifically construct and code a way to let other people know that it happened.

Damn you, Muffinshire, we just lost ANOTHER one to heart attack.
Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

@OrionFOTL  
There was fortunately false scare at my house last night that made me realize, if i die, none of my friends here would know it, i could make a new account and send PMs to all my friends from it, and then give my brother or sister the details on how to access it, but that feels like it would be a bit of a downer and a decent amount of work,
Mad Black

@Thanotos Omega  
I can understand that you kinda want to be prepared for such an occasion. But Derpibooru is manly an image board and archive, and not social media. So those kind of “fail-safe” or “dead-man” features aren’t really necessary. Even if I think they are important for more personal sites like Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Tumblr and other blogs.
BigMax
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

Put a warning box in the upload page for artists that upload their own stuff, to inform them that they set up their personal links as connect them with their artist tag. And get the artist badge.

(I don’t remember if I’ve already suggested it…)
GyroTech
Blitz - For supporting the site
Piaow!! - Derpi Supporter
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Bronze Bit -
Emerald -
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

The Prettiest Catbird
Ya, I think that’d be pretty great too stingray, though I dont think it’d be able to track things in the complex watch filters. Still a neat stat to have though.
Mad Black

Could we get a mayor spoiler tag for spoilers that are pretty big and tell essential plot points, or leaks way before the episode/comic/movie etc. is even released? Would be very helpful.

Also I was wondering if it could be possible to point out/highlight some tags without spoilering/hiding them? Because I notice a lot of comics that aren’t in english.I wouldn’t click on when i know I won’t understand them, but i could find interesting because of the imagery. I don’t want to spoiler or hide the language tags for obvious reasons.  
Highlighting certain tags could also be useful for other occasion, if you are general interested in a tag, but the tag is so big that you don’t want to watch it, because it would spam the list.
Background Pony #44AE
You know, it’d be really great if the reverse image search kept a thumbnail of images taken down with a note about why, so that things that have been removed before for DNP and other reasons would not be accidentally reuploaded.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide