Daring Do Dakimakura - Attended a Derpibooru panel at a MLP convention
Smile - Derpi Supporter
Sigma Butt -
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Heart Gem -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Smile
@JP  
As far as I know there’s only 4 non-mod ‘special’ badges that aren’t explicitly for donations. Could be more I haven’t seen.
Chaotic Mind
"I solemnly swear I am truly insane." - Derpi Supporter
Daring Do Dakimakura - Attended a Derpibooru panel at a MLP convention
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages (Random Useless Facts Thread)
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Silver Bit -
Ruby -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters

Crazy Pone
@Ralek  
I was just looking and see you have the 2017 Bronycon panel attendee badge. I was there and that one loudmouth guy who was clearing up the technical questions on the right side. I was looking to see if I would find anyone there I wanted to meet. You were on my list but never saw you. Guess we were that close yet so far…
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide