Wrestling thread

Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Est. 2012
@Holofan4life
This is what happens when wrestling treats championships like A FUCKING DRUG!!!
Once you obsess with it, you’ll become evil by the time you lose the title or lose your opportunity.
Championships are the Marijuana of wrestling. It makes people obsessed with it and then they turn heel when things don’t go their way.
Trent Berreta, Bayley, Chad Gable, and others that I forgot that turned heel after losing a championship or an opportunity for a title.
And before you ask, yes it has something to do with it considering Trent massacred Chuck’s career bc he and Orange didn’t win against the Old Dollars. (I REFUSE TO CALL THEM THE YOUNG BUCKS BECAUSE MATTHEW AND NICHOLAS SOUND TOO OLD TO BE CALLED “YOUNG BUCKS” AND THEY DON’T WANT TO BE CALLED MATT AND NICK)
Really sick and tired of heel turns over FUCKING CHAMPIONSHIPS. SORE LOSER BEHAVIOR.
Dashie41 YT
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Negan Guy
More have been released including Drew Gulak and now breaking news Gable Steveson and rest of nxt people who didn’t appear on TV one Gulak didn’t deserve it thanks to stupid Ronda’s BS and Gable Steveson i don’t care after his NXT disaster with Corbin I’m glad he’s gone.
Holofan4life
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
Backlash was made by the crowd. Probably the best WWE crowd I’ve ever heard in my life. I thought nothing could top the crowd at Backlash Puerto Rico, but this topped it.
Holofan4life
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
I would probably give the show a 9 out of 10. I think from an overall experience standpoint, it’s likely going to be one of the best Pay Per Views of the year if not the best. The only ones I see topping it are Money In The Bank in Canada, Bash In Berlin, or All In.
AEW Revolution and AEW Dynasty were better Pay Per Views from a quality standpoint, but I can’t say enough good things about the France crowd.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide