Wrestling thread

Holofan4life
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
@Holofan4life
And it showing disrespect to Eddie Guerrero watch it Seth Rollins is going to mention him.

Eh, I think Eddie would have been honored being mentioned by Seth. The original Dominik custody storyline was allegedly the brainchild of Eddie and Rey.
Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
I know people like to say that Raw is one of the worst TV shows on TV, but I legitimately liked Raw for the past couple months. From January 2020 until like July 2020, I thought Raw most weeks was pretty good. There would be some weeks where it would suck or it would be mediocre, and the pandemic certainly effected the show in terms of an enjoyment factor, but I really thought compared to 2018 and early 2019 Raw had improved.

Hell, I even thought Raw most weeks in 2019 was a huge step up compared to 2018. You had the stupid wildcard rule, but I felt that Raw for a good period of May 2019 until July 2020 was not bad most weeks.

But man. Raw the last two months has been bad. The last two months remind me late 2018 when they were doing those stupid Dean Ambrose sick segments and it felt like Baron Corbin, Drew, and Bobby Lashley teamed up every week. Raw just feels so bland, uninspired, and uninteresting.

And I think it’s wrong to blame the Retribution storyline for ruining Raw. Yes, the storyline is not good, but that’s not the main reason Raw has sucked. Raw sucks because of bad booking, uninspired writing, the same fucking matches week in and week out, and constant DQ finishes. If SmackDown is a doughnut covered in sprinkles, Raw is a doughnut made up of excrement and covered in bite sized turds.
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
Would Retribution be better if it turns out the reason they were hired by WWE is because Triple H signed them and he’s actually their leader and he is trying to use Retribution to take over the company?
Background Pony #8991
AEW really needs to sign Ben Carter, his Three Performances(against Ricky Starks, Lee Johnson & Scorpio Sky) were all damn Fantastic! :D

#PleaseSignBenCarter #AEW #AllEliteWrestling
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide