Wrestling General

Background Pony #EA0A
CM Punk better gets drafted in the First Round tonight or else… XD :)
#CMPunk #BITW #sXe
Background Pony #EA0A
As usual AEW Sloths/Cretins(plus Brian Zane) wanna cancel Jim Cornette because of a Thumbnail on a YouTube Video(what they don’t even understand the Context from mind you), keep trying ain’t going to happen XD ;)
Background Pony #EA0A
Apparently AEW lost some Deals like with DAZN as Example, hopefully(for them) it’s not a Bad Omen/Trend that continues.
Background Pony #EA0A
CM Punk’s Promo towards Drew McIntyre on Raw was pretty Good overall!(by the way, Punk should’ve been drafted in the First Round, but I see the Kayfabe Perspective of taking WALTER above Punk because he isn’t cleared so yeah) :)
#CMPunk #BestInTheWorld #sXe
Background Pony #EA0A
Ilja Dragunov being on the same Brand with WALTER, Drew McIntyre, Sheamus, Pete Dunne & Tyler Bate definetly sounds quite Neat, should be some really Fine Smash Mouth Wrestling on Raw going forward based off looking on the Roster. :)
Background Pony #EA0A
The Observation of the Draft this year is that Raw without a doubt got the massive Advantage coming out of it, what makes Sense because Raw is going to be the A Show especially when they’re moving to Netflix heading into 2025. :)
Background Pony #EA0A
Good that People realize that this past Saturdays Collision Ratings don’t mean anything, because it was a Cheap Boost by a Lead-in from the NBA Playoffs etc.
The next Collision will absolutely be back doing 300-400k Viewers eeyup. :o
#AEW
Background Pony #EA0A
Can’t wait to hear Jim Cornette’s Reaction on Tony Khan calling AEW “The Pepsi in Pro Wrestling” & WWE “The Harvey Weinstein in Pro Wrestling” tonight heh! :)
#JimCornette
Background Pony #EA0A
Jim Cornette’s Reaction to Tony Khan calling WWE “the Harvey Weinstein in Pro Wrestling” was pretty Fine! :)
#JimCornette
Looks like Wrestling Observer/Meltzer has Social Media Bots XD
Background Pony #EA0A
AEW Dynamite tonight, it should be a Fine Show overall this week! (AEW better starts off May in a better way than what April was!)
“Bullshit Artist” Chris Jericho vs Katsuyori Shibata should be “Decent”(I will say it again, get Jericho off my Screen), the Kenny Omega Segment should be Fine, Serena Deeb vs Mariah May should be Decent, Adam Copeland vs “House of Black Member” should be Fine & the Segment about Swerve Strickland’s Challenger for DoN 2024 being announced should be Solid! :)
#AEWDynamite #AEWonTBS #AllEliteWrestling
Background Pony #EA0A
CM Punk is just f#cking Amazing can I say that again haha! ;)
#CMPunk #BestInTheWorld #sXe #SecondCitySaint
Background Pony #EA0A
AEW Dynamite was a pretty Fine Show overall this week!
The Swerve Strickland & Christian Cage(w/Nick Wayne, Luchasaurus & Nick’s Mom) Segment was Good, Adam Copeland vs Buddy Matthews was pretty Fine(hope Matthews didn’t truly get hurt with his Stomach), Samoa Joe vs Isiah Kassidy was pretty Decent, the Segment with Orange Cassidy & Trent Beretta was Okay(honestly don’t really care about this Feud), the Backstage Interview by Renee Paquette with the Buckaroos & Jungle Jackoff was Eh, “Bullshit Artist” Chris Jericho vs Katsuyori Shibata was “Decent”(meh… can’t stand Jericho, this Learning Tree Crap will just lead to another shitty Faction surrounding Jericho huh?), the Backstage Interview by Renee Paquette with Willow Nightingale(w/Kris Statlander & Stokely Hathaway) was Decent, Claudio Castagnoli vs Brian Cage was Fine, the Backstage Interview by Renee Paquette with Rocky Romero was Decent, Serena Deeb vs Mariah May was pretty damn Decent, the Backstage Segment with Adam Copeland & Kyle O’Reilly was Decent & the Segment with Kenny Omega, Kazuchika Okada, Jungle Jackoff, the Buckaroos & FTR was Fine!(again, I don’t see this overall Angle to be anything Groundbreaking, but definetly am looking forward for a Omega/Okada Match down the line) :)
#AEWDynamite #AEWonTBS #AllEliteWrestling
Background Pony #EA0A
AEW Rampage was a Decent Show overall this week!
“Switchblade” Jay White vs Dante Martin was Fine, the Backstage Interview with Deonna Purrazzo was Decent, the Video Promo by Rush was Decent, the Backstage Segment with Big Bill & “Bullshit Artist” Chris Jericho was Meh, Kyle O’Reilly vs Rocky Romero was pretty Decent, the Backstage Interview with Saraya & Harley Cameron was Eh, the Backstage Interview with Roderick Strong(w/The Kingdom) was Decent & Willow Nightingale vs Skye Blue was Fine Stuff! :)
#AEWRampage #AEWonTBS #AllEliteWrestling
Background Pony #EA0A
Solomonster is going to be the New permanent Co-Host on TNT(Tuesday Night Titans) with JDfromNY, should be really Fine Stuff for the upcoming Months. :)
#OffTheScript #TNT
Can I state that Kazuchika Okada is the only One in the Current Version of The Elite i personally take seriously, because the Buckaroos & Jungle Jackoff have no legit Credibility in my Book XD :D
Background Pony #EA0A
ROH Wrestling was Solid overall this week!
The Infantry vs The Outrunners was Solid, The Kingdom had a Solid Showing, Aaron Solo vs Jon Cruz was Okay & Queen Aminata vs Robyn Renegade was Decent! :)
#WatchROH #RingOfHonor
Background Pony #EA0A
AEW Dynamite did only 703.000 Viewers this week(after that “Massive” End Angle last week), that’s without a Question a very underwhelming Number.
This just proves that Tony Khan, the Buckaroos & Jungle Jackoff aren’t gaining Interest, only the circle-jerk Niche/Die-Hards are caring about this Angle fact. :o
#AEW
Background Pony #EA0A
AEW Dynamite did only 703.000 Viewers this week(after that “Massive” End Angle last week), that’s without a Question a very underwhelming Number.
This just proves that Tony Khan, the Buckaroos & Jungle Jackoff aren’t gaining Interest, only the circle-jerk Niche/Die-Hards are caring about this Angle fact. :o
#AEW
I’m just saying, if CM Punk was still in AEW & would’ve been a Part of this type of Angle, the Ratings would be way Different heh! ;)
#PunkIsTheBiggestDrawInAEWHistory #TellMeWhenImTellingLies #TruthHurts
Background Pony #EA0A
NJPW Dontaku 2024 tonight, should be a Enjoyable Show overall!
Shingo Takagi vs Gabe Kidd should be pretty Enjoyable, Nic Nemeth vs David Finlay should be pretty Fine & Jon Moxley vs Ren Narita should be Fine! :)
#njpw #njDONTAKU #KingOfSports
Background Pony #EA0A
NJPW Dontaku 2024 was a Enjoyable Show overall!
Shingo Takagi vs Gabe Kidd was pretty damn Good(definition of what a NEVER Openweight Title Bout should be), Nemeth/Finlay was pretty Fine & Jon Moxley vs Ren Narita was Good!(these House of Torture Interferences man XD I just can’t stop chuckling at that Stuff) :)
#njpw #njDONTAKU #KingOfSports
Background Pony #EA0A
The Trajectory of the Dynamite Ratings is just a factual Proof of how much CM Punk is being missed on their Programming, besides that it’s clear that Sting was responsible for some of the February Dynamites & especially the Revolution PPV to get the Numbers that they got. :o
#AEW #CMPunk #Sting #PunkIsTheBiggestDrawInAEWHistory
Background Pony #EA0A
Tanga Loa made his WWE Debut(or you could say Return when you think about his Run as Camacho back over 10 Years ago together with Hunico XD) at Backlash, I would think Hikuleo is going to follow really soon.
Oh & of course Jacob Fatu absolutely is making his Debut soon too.
Background Pony #EA0A
People saying that the French Crowd at Backlash was arguably one of the Loudest in WWE History, it absolutely was there’s no question about that.
Was it One of the “Best/Greatest” Crowds though? Debatable, for me Crowds like that were at One Night Stand 05-06, MITB 2011, Royal Rumble 14-15, the Raw after Mania Shows(the Stretch from 12-15 especially) etc. still are towards the Top of WWE Crowds in my Book mhm! :)
Background Pony #EA0A
People saying that the French Crowd at Backlash was arguably one of the Loudest in WWE History, it absolutely was there’s no question about that.
Was it One of the “Best/Greatest” Crowds though? Debatable, for me Crowds like that were at One Night Stand 05-06, MITB 2011, Royal Rumble 14-15, the Raw after Mania Shows(the Stretch from 12-15 especially) etc. still are towards the Top of WWE Crowds in my Book mhm! :)
Should not forget the NXT Takeover(14-20 Black & Gold Era) Crowds either, they were quite a Enjoyment too!
Oh & of course some of the Full Sail NXT Events back then had some energetic Audiences aswell!(remember still when Eva Marie got absolutely Buried by the Full Sail Crowd back in 2014 XD) :)
Background Pony #EA0A
Apparently CM Punk got trapped/locked inside the WWE HQ & had to sleep there for the Night.
Bro if this isn’t used as Material for the Punk/Drew Feud(like as Example that Drew was the One that trapped Punk), it would be almost Disappointing. :o
#CMPunk
Background Pony #EA0A
Should not forget the NXT Takeover(14-20 Black & Gold Era) Crowds either, they were quite a Enjoyment too!
Oh & of course some of the Full Sail NXT Events back then had some energetic Audiences aswell!(remember still when Eva Marie got absolutely Buried by the Full Sail Crowd back in 2014 XD) :)
Oh of course the Crowd at “The First Dance” was absolutely Amazing for CM Punk’s 20 minutes Magical Return Segment heh! ;)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide