Video Game General

RogueBadnik
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

⌜Ω⌟
@NotYourAverageLurker  
Just animations, like idles and such.  
Like, I need to install FNIS, which is a pain in the ass to install (fortunately, its easy with Nexus Manager), and I need to open if I want to install new animations. Why I can not just install the anims like every other mod, instead of using a second program to make them work?
Death2
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters

YOU WILL BOW TO ME.
I’ve had real bad luck on PCs in the past few years, hence why I don’t buy games for them anymore.
RogueBadnik
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

⌜Ω⌟
Wow.  
So Logrolf the WillFul won the fight between Molag Bar and me. A glitch or bug happened that made him inmortal, which means he won’t submit, no matter what you throw at him, his health will refill after reaching zero automatically.  
It sounds like Molag Bag wanted me to torture him forever, but fuck that, I have a life outside of that abandoned house!

At least I leveled five times and have a high level in One-Handed.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Okay, we're impressed

You're looking at a thread with over 200,000 posts in it!

For various reasons, we'd like to ask you to start a new topic.