Video Game General

apegacine
Since the Beginning  -

Yeah there used to be a service on the PSP version where you could make songs for ZEKE with the vocaloid editor but it was discontinued in 2012.
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

@apegacine  
Me too. Never could get his bird though. I wondered if anything happens if you do, like does The End get mad?

I just imagen snake caching it then holding down The End, grasping the bird with it squawking “Grandpa, Grandpa!” in one hand with his eye bulging out and then just biting into it and The End looking horrified.
Sono
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

are there any mecha games like the mech sections of FEAR 3? I just can’t get enough of that heavy urban mech feel. It’s amazing.

I know Hawken kinda is but that is mostly a PvP game. Any single playert ones?
Prof.NightJack
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

Gizmonics Scientist
After replaying KH games(and first time of the ones I missed) I have to wonder if they will ever switch out “Dearly Beloved”…
Viscera
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Artist -

Umu
@Too_Offensive  
Oh I wouldn’t say that. One day, when the stars are right, they might notice that they still have an IP with lots of potential, and just maybe might bring Guy Savage to life.

As a Pachislot machine.

Honestly, what we saw of it (which wasn’t much in the first place) looked awfully basic and not very impressive. It might have become something good, but with how little there was in the first place, it could have been anything and nothing.
SquiggyBomb
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)

Gayest hand in the west
I wonder something.  
Is there a way to build Mother Base and it’s staff so that absolutely nothing will go wrong?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Okay, we're impressed

You're looking at a thread with over 200,000 posts in it!

For various reasons, we'd like to ask you to start a new topic.