Video Game General

Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

@Meanlucario  
From what I’ve seen, she ran away a lot, until she had no choice and won fights with minimal struggle. Instantly fixed a ship she had no knowledge about. Able to not only detect space magic, but easily defend against it without any prior knowledge of it. Spent a day of training and was better then someone who trained a lifetime in such skills.

and really, she has no real story. She’s just kind of there when she needs to be in the plot.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@Meanlucario

She’s got some a lot of “Main Character Privilege” going for her. So much so I’d almost call her an RPG protagonist.

But as always the inevitable Mary Sue accusations are overrated.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@Meanlucario

About as much as Luke. But without his benefit of being the ‘Chosen One’s child’, which gives her more of an ‘Inexplicably Incredible’ angle. Hence my RPG protag comparison.
RogueBadnik
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

⌜Ω⌟
I think I am up to the Switch Lite, just because its cheaper.

The games that gonna be unplayable are probably the ones that use the joincons as the main focus.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
Watching Vinny play the up-res version of FF9.

Good to see that Garnet’s ass was appropriately upscaled.

Pretty sure 80% of the orginal FX budget went into modeling that.
Sparx
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

#115 Wassup Voltage!
@Zincy  
Oh is he playing the steam version? I’m waiting for the Switch one since they are planning on hoving it the music bug patch like with FF 7
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Okay, we're impressed

You're looking at a thread with over 200,000 posts in it!

For various reasons, we'd like to ask you to start a new topic.