Video Game General

Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
Beat Draygon and got everything in Maridia. Now to go to the depths of lower Norfair to Ridley’s lair.
Jarkes
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
Beat Ridley and got all the items. Saving Tourian for tomorrow.

And I’m sure Ridley will neeeeeeeeeeeever bother anyone again. Or at least, the ORIGINAL Ridley won’t…
Jarkes

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
And I’ve beat Super Metroid again. Still holds up pretty well. Though I’ve thought of a few ways a remake could tweak a few things to make a few things less frustrating:

Power Grip.  
Teleport Stations.  
Ammo Stations actually refilling ALL ammo (Missiles, Super Missiles, and Power Bombs) instead of just Missiles.  
Gravity Suit protecting you against ALL lava instead of just a few sections in Upper Norfair (really never understood that).  
Actually having a way to keep track of the items you’ve collected in each area.
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -

Ayriana
@Jarkes  
Power grip I could do without, walljumping is so much fun.  
Teleport stations, maybe.  
Ammo station refilling everything yeah.  
Gravity suit I could care less.  
Tracking items would be nice.
Jarkes

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
Anyway, gonna start a new game on Fusion tomorrow, and probably get back to my Prime 1 playthrough as well (I’m pretty sure the point I left off was shortly after getting the Ice Beam, so I’m pretty far into it).
Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
@Jarkes  
(Looks at map) In or branching off the following rooms: Landing Site, Transport to Magmoor Caverns North, Energy Core, Monitor Station, Geothermal Core, Phendrana Shorelines, Research Lab Hydra, Save Station Mines A, Central Dynamo, and Missile Station Mines. Seems balanced enough.
Background Pony #E6E3
@Thanotos Omega  
Spoilers for Shadow of War  
|| Talion turns into one of the Nine Ringwraiths. Celebrimbor and Sauron are still duking it out by the time of THE LORD OF THE RINGS TRILOGY! Gollum still destroys the ring. Sauron dies while Celebrimbor escapes. Talion dies from both lack of Sauron and fireball landing on his head. He then ends up in heaven.

Essentially, your efforts were all for naught since it took the original LOTR characters to finish it ||
Viscera
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Artist -

Umu
@Background Pony #A7A6  
That makes sense, but on the other hand, considering that they took quite some liberties with the source material, they could have just as well done a different, more happy ending. Talion becoming a ringwraith (and I’ve read another Nazgûl is Isildur, which makes just as much sense) is just as accurate to the books as him defeating Sauron would be.

Oh well, I guess the true ending being underwhelming could be a good thing, considering it’s locked by microtransactions or a very long grind. Doesn’t feel like it’s something one has to do, if it’s not actually worth it.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Okay, we're impressed

You're looking at a thread with over 200,000 posts in it!

For various reasons, we'd like to ask you to start a new topic.