Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

igotnopicks
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Splatoon thread

Monado User
@Meanlucario
Fallout New Vegas and Fallout 4.
For Fallout New Vegas: You can do it anytime in the game but you won’t get The House Always wins ending.
For Fallout 4 it’s during the Cappy in the Haystack after you find the last Cappy you are either get a choice to let him live with a Super fan or kill him.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
If you try to hit the pause button during the fight with Chronos in Hades 2 he just unpauses instead.
The Titan of Time says no breaks.
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Artist -

Ayriana
It would have been cool if New Vegas let you go to some of the western areas from Fallout 2, sort of like how Fallout 2 let you go to a few of the northern areas from FO1. Like New Reno or Vault city. Maybe if the game had more development time. The cancelled Van Buren had Hoover Dam as a location. Weird that Vegas wasn’t listed as a planned location. Maybe it was planned though. Stuff like New Canaan was there too. A few areas you visit in the DLC of NV.
AaronMk
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab

Sky funeral
It would have been cool if New Vegas let you go to some of the western areas from Fallout 2, sort of like how Fallout 2 let you go to a few of the northern areas from FO1. Like New Reno or Vault city. Maybe if the game had more development time. The cancelled Van Buren had Hoover Dam as a location. Weird that Vegas wasn’t listed as a planned location. Maybe it was planned though. Stuff like New Canaan was there too. A few areas you visit in the DLC of NV.
I think a more realistic expectation at the time as to why those areas aren’t explicitly in the game is a memory/space problem. Though maybe more dev time would have helped. But New Vegas is choked by issues inherent to literally the council generation of its time. You notice it more or exclusively in PC than you would have on the Xbox360 or PS3. Like the game’s issue with handling memory and its tendency to CTD is because it’s fully expecting to boot from a DVD and it wouldn’t have to store so much memory at any one time.
Perhaps they could have revisited those areas with DLC, but the DLC philosophy at the time was much different as it is today. Now a days the market strategy with large titles is to treat them all as live service experiences where you release large numbers of low-ish cost DLC and management updates until the actual replacement goes into production.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
You know Balthazar from BG3? He’s named after a character from BG2:Thone of Bhaal. They were the last Bhaalspawn you fight and the only good member of the elite Bhaalspawns who was good (his plan was to ritually kill himself after killing you, the other last Bhaalspawn, and kill Bhaal in the process).
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@Dustcan
BG3’s Balt took his name and his ribs. It’s going to be satisfying to avenge my Bhaalspawn brother later. Even if I had to kill the BG2 one, he still doesn’t deserved to be inside a necromancer.
Twi Clown
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Übermensch in training
@igotnopicks
I actually tried.
I want to believe most Yoshis hate those things except the cyan Yoshi.
Why? I dunno, cyan colored characters are often the weirdest guys.
Background Pony #36CC
Triton tells you that Ursula’s cauldron is the key to defeating her. I used 2 spells on her cauldron, but nothing happened, so I tried attacking her directly. I looked at the TV Tropes YMMV page for the game, and you’re supposed to keep using spells on her cauldron to stun her. Please tell me I’m not dumb.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Playing against the bots in Helldivers, finally.
I wasn’t even born during the Vietnam War and I’m getting ‘Nam flashbacks. The goddamn trees are speaking binary and there’s so many red blaster shots flying around me I almost think I’m playing Star Wars.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide