Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Emerald Tanuki
In monster hunter, there are a species of cats that walk on two legs called palicoes and are your companions in most games in the franchise. It’s common to craft them armor and weapons from monsters you slay, especially since they look adorable in most of them.
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Half Kitsune
@Meanlucario
@Dustcan
I don’t have plans to play any Monster Hunter games, sorry.
Unless you count me defeating Rathalos in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate and having Felyne as a villager in Animal Crossing: New Leaf (via a one-eyed Rathalos amiibo that I imported from Japan a few years ago).
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Emerald Tanuki
I wasn’t trying to get you to play the games (though they are fun, if grindy at times), just making a joke/reference.
@Dustcan
You kill the defenseless herbivores if you want meat. The big monsters are for armor and weapons only.
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Half Kitsune
@ᎶㄖҜㄩ 乃ㄥ卂匚Ҝ
Ooh, ten dollars more and it would’ve been the same price as one of their previous consoles!
…because it’s be $360. As in, the Xbox 360?
…aaaaanyway, I brainstormed a story on how my persona became the Mii Swordfighter in a New Game + in “World of Light”. (Ignoring cutscenes)
Background Pony #8BC9
after.. i think its been two and half maybe three weeks? was fianlly able to get a new TV to replace my old one.
waant nearly as expexive as i had expected, thought it was gonna be over 1k. only 460 plus tax.

now i just need to get the right HDMI cables so i can plug my ‘really old’ consoles into it, as both were at the era where TVs were flatscreen but used both analog and HD.
and i remebver when that one rplaced the HUge box screen we had to hire a crew to remove it was so large and heavy.
Commune
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

🚙
I had no idea RDR2 is a prequel to RDR1, first time playing the franchise and so finding out that John’s story eventually ends badly kinda puts a damper on the ending
Also what happened to Karen? I really feel bad for her. Not all stories can end well I suppose
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide