Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@Meanlucario

Kinda sorta b6t not really. You never join the Enclave in the sense of ‘You get an invitation and accept’. Hell no matter what you do Enclave soldiers still shoot you. Eden’s bots stop shooting you on the way out of Raven’s Rock, and you philosophically join Eden’s side if you put the FEV in 4he machine, but that’s about it.
Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

@Meanlucario  
Except better because once you reach the end of the first act they are all available without the need to play further into the game, also the backpack upgrades are for sale rather than locked behind the cl4ptrap rescues,
Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

MH:W fells a bit clunkier than i remember, though this free gaurdian set will probably make my life way easier, wince it’s like almost 10x as strong as my gear was,
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
Remember when a gorilla pulled a TF2 Spy?  
full

@Thanotos Omega  
It’s meant for players who beaten World but want to make a new character or those who haven’t beaten the low/high rank quests yet.
Thanotos Omega

@Zincy  
Kitten: My lord the enemy is at the gates of holy Terra our armies are scattered and divided what should we do?

Pappa E: We do what we fight, until there is nothing left, we will show our enemies what the honor of mankind looks like, we will brand our courage onto them and make them earn this home of ours with blood and lives uncounted, and if we fall we will fall knowing that it was a glorious death in honorable war against a truly worthy foe.

Kitten: you are right my lord, if the zoats want this glorious golden world then they shall have to earn it in battle!

Empsy the great: dot dot dot who?

Kitten: the Zoats my liege, they are kinda like space Fimir.

Man Emperor of Mankind: YEET (throws terra into the sun)
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
@Meanlucario

When I’m ruling an empire in the galaxy, someone is getting genocided.

Typically lots of someones.

Like the Karsnic Brotherhood. Call me a warmonger will you, after I liberated you from your oppressive masters. Blew up their sun is what I did. Showed them good.

@Thanotos Omega

We don’t talk about the Fimir. No one, talks about the Fimir.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide