Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Silent_Witness
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Chippin’ In
Personally, I think the most disappointing power up in Dread is the Phantom Cloak. Even though it hides you from the E.M.M.I.s’ line of sight, they always seem to move around in such a way that they end up bumping into you and finding you anyway. Past a certain point, I pretty much never used it unless to get past one of the sensor doors, because it was less effective than just running away.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
“Huh, I wonder why this empire I was friends with suddenly closed its borders and has a casis beli on me”
[CRISIS ASPIRANT]
“Oh no.”
So that’s what it’s like to be on the other side of the genocidal maniac.
Dr_Osaka
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Sata Andagi!
Okay I just found my new favorite game: Trover Saves the Universe
Made by Rick & Morty creator Justin Roiland this game is a 3D platformer with all the same quirks and adult humor you would expect, it very much reminds me of Conker’s Bad Fur Day and the South Park games in that regard.
On top of it just being hilarious for all it’s dialog and 4th wall breaking, it’s surprisingly a good game as well with tight controls, world exploration, and a very interesting game mechanic where you play a player controlling Trover and utilizes the VR in a creative manner.
Anyways, I highly recommend it if you haven’t already played it yet
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
I get a kick going to my local arcade. Not just because I just found out my locality has an arcade, but also the prices they want for some retro games.
Like, Goldeneye goes for $40. Mario Party 3 is $70. Paper Mario and the original Resident Evil goes for $450.
Damn.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Lingering Wyvern
I’ve got this new weird issue in my modding of minecraft and I’m wondering if whatever’s happening on curseforge’s company side that’s causing it.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
You see, I have to engage in interstellar conquest and genocide. The people of my empire need space to live.
Living space, if you will.
Lebens…
AaronMk
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Sky funeral
I know it’s a defensive battle in a siege so it’s really not that impressive but I take what I can get and blowing up clumped Ashigaru really is fun to watch
Silent_Witness
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Chippin’ In
The amount of damage that enemies are capable of dealing to you in Dread’s hard mode is, in a word, disgusting. I realize it’s a mini boss, but those chozo robots should not be able to knock out three goddamn energy tanks worth of health with a single attack.
Background Pony #D274
I WAS planning to get Splatoon 3, but recently I decided I would skip it.
Silent_Witness
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Chippin’ In
The E.M.M.I.s are practically walking embodiments of Murphy’s Law, because the game loves to drop them in places where you have no chance of avoiding being detected by them. I can’t tell you the number of times I’ve entered one of those zones only to be immediately captured because surprise, they were camping right by the entrance.
Silent_Witness
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Chippin’ In
Question: When you continue from an autosave checkpoint in Dread, does your game time reset to whenever the checkpoint was made, or is whatever time you wasted prior to dying added on to it?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide