Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Silent_Witness
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Chippin’ In
Shinesparking is such a goddamned pain in the ass. And I think part of the problem is that it’s activated with the B button, which is the same as the jump button. Which means that if you’re not careful, you might accidentally waste your charge when trying to maneuver yourself.
And since I’m already on the subject is of grievances I have with the game, I think the biggest one I have with dread is the fact that you cannot change the controls from their default layout. A thumbstick is too imprecise for my tastes, and I cannot count the number of times I tried to aim at an enemy, only to accidentally go into morph ball mode because despite what’s been ingrained into me by countless FPSs, you don’t aim with left trigger in this game.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Silent_Witness
It takes a little getting used to, but I don’t mind how using the thumbstick as it makes aiming more precise then an 8-direction D-pad would.
And it’d be kinda hard to aim with the left-stick, and I’m used to using a face button to shoot in Metroid.
I’m used to old stuff like Super Metroid, and Contra, so if amything I’m better at sidescrolling shooters than FPS games, and I’m not sure FPS controls would work for a sidescroller.
But I guess mappable controls would be nice. Super Metroid had that option, so it’s odd no other Metroid after offered that.
In fact, I was kinda annoyed at how StarFox Assault, and SFZero were a bit FPS-like with the controls, (at least Assault let you change that for on-foot mode) as I prefered the classic SF64 controls.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
Why are they putting Naruto in Fortnite?
It’s kind of a mess of universes and properties as it is, and I find Naruto kind of passé.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
Jennifer Oneal quit Blizzard after being sexually harassed and marginalized after only cochairing for 4 months. Moreover, according to multiple sources, Activision CEO Bobby Kotick knew about the sexual harassment and frat boy culture at Blizzard for years. He brushed over it because Blizzard was a cash cow.
Blizzard is dead, all that’s left is the burial.
Background Pony #5590
Imagine putting a lot of time into a game and NOT getting everything in it.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide