Transformers Thread

WM-R
Speaking Fancy - For helping with translations

@OptimusPrimevil

Ah…okay, now I get it. Thanks. Er…what does BTFO stand for, though?

Huh, you know I’ve never been much of a TF-shipper. For the humans, sure. Coby and Lori? Adorable. Russel and Hank? Maybe someday, once they actually realise, “Hey, s/he’s a girl/boy!” Shuta and Minerva? I never stopped shipping that.

But for the TFs themselves…
OptimusPrimevil
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

@WM-R  
Back The F’ Off

I mean if a certain show’s fandom went crazy because “Ship confirmed!” due to one character being omitted in the intro (speculation), what more if it’s mandated by the powers that be that almost every other ship is sunk because of gender preference.
WM-R

@OptimusPrimevil

I don’t recognise the reference. Primus, I’m so out of touch.

@Thanotos Omega

Neverrrrrrr! Optimus and June Darby is best human X TF ship! In all seriousness, though, I always saw that stuff in Armada as more genuine concern for a bad guy trying to turn good than some sort of romantic interest, but like I said I generally don’t see TFs as shipping fodder.

Does Bumblebee X Sari count as TF X human?
trashboat

Professionally Depressed
What sort of quit screen related things do you see involving Transformers? (When you save and quit a SRW game, you often get a fully voiced dialogue based omake based on one of the shows involved)
WM-R

@OptimusPrimevil

Which one?

Aw, who cares. I know what I’ll be keeping an eye out for next time I go to Japan.

@trashboat

One of those PSA-style things about taking time off to rest your eyes.

Maybe one of Megatron and Starscream bickering.

Or Soundwave ordering the cassettes to spy on the player while they rest.
trashboat

Professionally Depressed
@WM-R  
I can see those

I can also see something involving Ginrai or Star Saber

Definitely something calling back to the “watch in a well lit room” bit with Superlink
OptimusPrimevil
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

@WM-R  
the one with the japanese letters. but it’s a mix-match of face parts so “some assembly required” is needed.

@Cyborg_pony  
wonder how the tryon 3 would look with the car bros colors (would do it myself but no video card makes PS use seem weird).
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide