Tokusatsu Thread (Super Sentai, Kamen Rider, Ultraman and the likes)

Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@Prof.NightJack

Yeah, something tells me that no matter how I try to explain this, it’s still not going to make sense to you. I guess it IS rather difficult to explain. Let’s just drop the subject.
Jarkes
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
But anyway, they’ve said that the main reason they’re doing this is so that they can focus more on some of their backlog of shows. Meaning we’ll get more Dekaranger and Timeranger. So I’m okay with this.
Jarkes

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
Okay, so Hironobu Kageyama is the belt voice in Ex-Aid… and yet he’s NOT doing the OP theme or any insert songs (assuming that we have them, since Ghost didn’t have ANY insert songs)?
Jarkes

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
So, I just watched the Dekaranger summer movie. It was all right, but…

That movie had the first Gold Ranger in Sentai history (King Ranger from Ohranger is considered a Black Ranger despite his Power Rangers counterpart being called the Gold Ranger)… and she’s transformed for all of 2 seconds before she’s shot at and de-transformed, and then she doesn’t even get to fight for the rest of the movie. Hell, they didn’t even make an actual Deka Gold suit; her two seconds transformation was just CGI.
Prof.NightJack
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Gizmonics Scientist
I just thought of something that makes me kind of sad.  
Before Ex-Aid we have a fan made gaming rider…  
full  
If only Justin Carmical was still with us, I bet he would of squeed so hard at learning about the offical one.
09MurphyM

I feel like Gingaman vs GoGo-V doesn’t make sense as a crossover in some aspects. For one thing, they don’t even use any kind of balban ally or revive any of the generals.
Pilot Solaris
Artist -

Too easy.
Teaser trailer for the new Power Rangers movie is out, guys, and I have mixed feelings on it.

On the one hand, it looks really cool, especially the moment with Rita. Frickin’ scary stuff. There are a few moments that are pretty funny to watch, especially involving Billy. On the other: It looks fairly dark, man. Like, I know RPM got into some serious stuff, but this is a whole other level. Finally: Those last few seconds… ooh, nostalgia take me home.
Jarkes

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@Prof.NightJack

I like how Kim’s (at least I think it was Kim) actually kind of snarky.

“If only someone had tried to stop you. Oh right, I did.” That line made me chuckle.

I also kind of like how the teens are the ones to accidentally free Rita. And seriously, Rita is legit terrifying here.
Pilot Solaris
Artist -

Too easy.
@Prof.NightJack  
It looks to be more augmented strength/durability/endurance than anything, but yeah, it’s an homage to Dino Thunder’s Civilian Powers.

@Jarkes  
Yeah, I didn’t realize that it was their doing that freed Rita, but I do like it since it gives them more motivation to fight her right off the bat; whereas there wasn’t too much motivation to fight Rita in the original series beyond “a giant floating head recruited us to fight her and then she sent some weird-looking footsoldiers to harm us”. Even the Zyurangers had more motivation to fight Bandora right at the start than the original five “Teenagers with Attitude” did to fight Rita, and that was because the Zyurangers were the princes/princess of the various human tribes living with dinosaurs in ancient times and thus knew what Bandora was capable of prior to the Guardian Beasts sealing her away, and also because they’d been kept in storage specifically for the event that Bandora got out.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide