Time-Wasting Thread 3.0 (SFW - No Explicit/Grimdark)

CogWeaver
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
@Carcass Strife  
I still like my answer since it’s the simpler version of thinking that failing to communicate clearly is cleverness  
You never said there wasn’t a window, just as you never said anything about wordplay somehow magically getting someone out of a door-less room :P

But to actually answer the riddle, you take what you “saw” in the mirror and cut the table in half, using both halves to make a w”hole,” which you then magically place in the wall because we live in Toon-town and BECAUSE THIS IS A BAD RIDDLE
CogWeaver
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
@QuasarNova  
Looking it up, there’s actually 2 answers to this, and the other answer apparently has more logic behind it to back it up as the more “legit” answer  
Since I’ve already looked it up, I won’t say anything else
Herrpface

Seeing as the subject currently seems to be riddles, what is the next letter in this sequence?

S - A - T - S - C - S - T - B - R - W - I - T - N - L - I - T - ?
Commune
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

🚙
Sparta was so pathetic near the end of their statehood that they had to arm their fucking slaves to defend themselves and Macedonia found them so weak that they effectively ignored them

Why do people worship these guys again ?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide