Time-Wasting Thread 3.0 (SFW - No Explicit/Grimdark)

SquiggyBomb
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Gayest hand in the west
I’m this Aigis
full
and no before you ask I am not playing this right now

If you have a PS3 you could get the FES version for ten bucks. You don’t get the option to play as a girl but it’s still probably the definitive version of P3.

Which reminds me that I still need to play Persona 2 Innocent Sin and Eternal Punishment.
SquiggyBomb
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)

Gayest hand in the west
@EHAN  
Persona 3 is literally THE BEST part begin with. It introduced the now famous Social Link mechanic and establishes the tone for the entire series.
toxicrystal
Thread Starter - The Sports Thread - "Did it for Tebow"

I LUB MOO!
@EHAN  
Absolutely.  
None of the games are really connected outside of references and the fact that there’s Personas, but it’s a great starting point. It’s the beginning of Persona as we know today.

It was my starting point as well, so maybe I’m a lil biased.
Number1pegasus
Thread Starter -  Waifu Thread

The Element of laughter
I wanna draw.

But like. I’ve been kinda unhappy with my art this week. And it’s causing me to kinda just not finish or have much motivation to draw anything.
SquiggyBomb

Gayest hand in the west
@uc9  
@EHAN
Persona 3 and 4 are the only games in the series where you can hand hold with cute robot girls.

And here is sometime who clearly never played Persona 4.
Number1pegasus
Thread Starter -  Waifu Thread

The Element of laughter
I’m starting to wonder if I should make a Web Comic of Chezzy and Agents universe.

I’ve came up with so many random ideas and story for it just for fun.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide