This Topic of the Derpibooru is Called, "Bluey!"

Just Wayne
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Blingo
@red45671
It’s also the fact that she is throwing a tantrum in the same vein as a 3 year old, meaning the show is trying to say people like her have the mental age of a 3 year old.
Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Est. 2012
@red45671
Tbh, Chilli and Bandit are the only couple in the show that has a healthy relationship. Literally healthy.
Yes I did see the sign and I felt like Frisky/Radley gone the toxic route with the whole “wedding is off” bullshit because she prefers poverty in Brisbane and not accept moving to another city to be rich. No offense to Frisky but she was (pun intended) a bitch to Radley and forced Radley not to move. I know i take things literally, but i never understand healthy arguing.
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Est. 2012
@Just Wayne
Yea, both of them are at fault for making their relationship toxic for a little bit because God forbid they can be rich. Radley for not talking to her and Frisky for her rude toxic behavior and forcing him not to move so they can be poor on Brisbane.
I don’t live in Australia to know that Brisbane has less jobs that pay more than others, but still.

Est. 2012
@Just Wayne
“Dispute” and it’s a bitch who hates her own boyfriend because of moving out and therefore she gets mad and cancels the wedding because God forbid her significant other wants to be rich to maintain their relationship.
Sorry, I just think heated angry arguments can lead a relationship to be unhealthy with so much anger against them and manipulating a person not to do whatever they want. Which is why I don’t ship Blukenzie.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide