The Amazing Digital Circus

Peregrine
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

There was an AMA with Gooseworx in the GlitchInn server today and I missed the first 20 mins of it bc my internet chose the worst time to crap out on me (like seriously)
I’ll let you in on the best point brought up out of everything
  • Jaxs fave website is 4chan (because of course it is)
And that episodes 5 & 6 are going to be the most important episodes character development wise so we got a ways to wait still for the juicy stuff
Also theres apparently gonna be a reference to the comics in an episode
I bet its gonna be Pomni saying ‘Well its possible’ line she def gonna say the thing she gonna say it
Peregrine
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

I can give a bunch of other random facts that no one probably cares about but I will say anyways also I paid for that service so y’all don’t have to (lmao) so why not
  • Ragathas name was originally going to be Emmy but was changed due to sounding to similar in nature to Pomni
  • Pomnis favourite colour is red
  • Ragatha likes horror movies (never woulda thought this one)
  • Kingers favourite insect is the butterfly
  • We will see how the characters without mouths (Zooble, Kinger) eat
  • Gangle draws next episode
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide