Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

The Smiling Pony
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡° )
U.S. embassy warns of imminent attack by “extremists”
It tells citizens to avoid concerts and mass events
FSB says it foiled an attack on a synagogue in Moscow
FSB says Afghan arm of Islamic State was planning attack
Intel then said ISIS.
Chances are regardless of who, it’ll be a driver for mass mobilization and further escalation against Ukraine.
Background Pony #3835
ukraine had 39 presidential candidates last election . i went to see usa list of the candiadates. over 50 of them. among which someone named Spike Cohen, who’s been watching the mlp since 3.ok. seems nobody discusses or knows all those candidates.
Posted Report
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
Project 2025 aims to roll back civil rights and destroy the federal government, among other proposals
“Project 2025, a comprehensive transition plan organized by right-wing think tank The Heritage Foundation to guide the next GOP presidential administration, is the conservative movement’s most robust policy and staffing proposal for a potential second Trump White House — and its extreme agenda represents a threat to democracy, civil rights, the climate, and more.”
“Project 2025 focuses on packing the next GOP administration with extreme loyalists to former President Donald Trump.”
Posted Report
Background Pony #D717
@CaptainXtra
“But both sides/ Genocide Joe!/ Old guys running the guvment!”
Istg, these people, especially the ones protesting how they’re going to move out come election time are the worst. Congratulations, you bitched out and abandoned us immigrants trying to start a life here because you had money, suburb-dweller.
Posted Report
omeggga
Non-Fungible Trixie -

<-Unironic jpg avatar
The report of Putin dismissing a terrorist attack is still archived, in case someone tries to imply that Putin took the USAs warnings seriously: https://web.archive.org/web/20240319131841/https://tass.ru/politika/20283597
So yeah, Putin put so much emphasis on “muh gays” that when an actual terror attack happened they didn’t see it coming. Jesus Christ how can someone be so unfit to hold power?
Background Pony #1F81
One of the terrorists involved in the concert shooting in Moscow has been arrested and detained
No word yet on the status of the others or if the Intel of them being ISIS members is accurate
Posted Report
Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
@igotnopicks
That’s not even mention asexual folks (like me) who literally don’t want any form of sexual relationship.
And let’s not forget couples who probably genuinely want to have kids, but can’t afford it because of how bad the economy is. Republicans love making women carry children against their will, but they sure don’t give two fucks about them once they’re actually born.
Posted Report
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
I’m almost tempted to say dems should take up Monkey Brains offer to oust the speaker, wait for there to be 2 republican absences, elect Jeffries as speaker, and then change the rules to prevent his ouster.
It would be stupendously devious politics, but hilarious.
Posted Report
Background Pony #1F81
update on the Moscow concert hall shooting
At least 60 reported dead, and over 100 reported injured
One of the 5 shooters has been arrested, no word yet on motives or affiliations, although ISIS is claiming they are the ones responsible for this (Though they are attention whores who claim they are behind every terrorist act so massive grain of salt for that)
Another popular theory going around is that this is supposedly an attack made by “Israel and the CIA”. Christ why is twitter promoting all these dumb BS conspiracies, it’s hard trying to find actual people talking about this instead of dumb conspiracy theorist crap.
Posted Report
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
How likely is it that Putin or some other foreign entity will bail Trump out of his money related issues?
Orange Man has friends around the globe who’d gladly supply him in order to hurt America further.
Posted Report
Vortaxonus

@CaptainXtra
that sorta depends on how importent they think trump is, cuase currently if i were such a position that fact that least one state party has gone bankrup due to all of the RNC’s funds going to trump’s cases (not to mention what their finaces be like in say 7 months or so) i would rather save the effort for the next guy. Espically since putin’s war against ukraine is doing the opposite of well. As in, awful. Maybe its gone better for russia, idk, but ukraine is the best military in russia right now.
Posted Report
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
I find a bit of grim amusement in the fact that Putin rejected US intel about ISIS planing an attack as “needlessly provocative”.
Posted Report
EnotikBrony

The Russian bastard* cut off the ear of a man who is only a SUSPECT, even if he is a real terrorist, they had no right to cut off his ear, it is illegal at least.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide