Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
Professional saber-rattler and off-brand doomsday prophet Dmitry Medvedev “warned” Poland that Russia now considered them a “dangerous enemy” and they would lose their statehood.
If anyone was curious how Russia was reacting to the political change in Poland.
lonewolf
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

U mad?
Russia taking action on Poland would be the biggest mistake Putler’s made yet. And that would be before Article 5 was enacted by NATO. They’re well on track to becoming one of the most powerful militaries in Europe.
Commune
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

🚙
@Ereiam
Moderately sure he targeted that family for being Palestinian, not simply muslim. If someone wants to argue that there’s a rise in fear/hatred against Palestinians, sure, I can see that. Especially in Egypt and Jordan.
Going back to this ridiculous comment, to say hatred against Palestinians are rising and to single out Egypt and Jordan of all fucking places is patently absurd and is just an attempt to deflect from anti-Arab and anti-Muslim sentiments in western societies. Ignoring how many Jordanians are descended from Palestinians(the current Queen of Jordan has Palestinian parents), the only place where hatred against Palestinians should be singled out in particular is Israel, because you know, 20% of their population are Arabs who mostly consider themselves to be Palestinians and Area C of the West Bank has Israeli settlements side by side with nomadic bedouins and Palestinian villages
And of course this has already happened, settler violence in the West Bank is at an all time, it was already at an all time high in 2023 before the Hamas attacks, but the Hamas attacks has escalated the situation in the West Bank to horrific proportions
Experienced observers believe the spike in violence is part of a broader campaign to scare Palestinians off their land that has been allowed to accelerate amid Israel’s enraged and wounded mood. Since Oct. 7, settler violence has displaced more than 800 Palestinians, including entire herding communities.
On Oct. 13, Zakariya al-Arda, a Palestinian construction worker living in a small West Bank town called At-Tuwani, was walking up a hill after Friday prayers with about eight friends. A video from that day shows that none of Mr. al-Arda’s group are carrying firearms though one is holding a rock.
A settler from Havat Ma’on, an outpost bordering At-Tuwani that is considered illegal even under Israeli law, comes down the hill brandishing a rifle. He clubs Mr. al-Arda with the butt. When Mr. al-Arda tries to defend himself, the settler shoots him
In the most graphic scene, soldiers stand around a group of blindfolded Palestinian men whose hands are tied behind their backs. Most of the detainees are shirtless or completely naked. An Israeli soldier can be seen stomping on the head of one Palestinian man who is on his back, his bound hands covering his face. The man cries out for his mother in Arabic. He is then dragged away, screaming.
In the graphic video showing a bound man kicked as he kneels, only the assailant’s foot and leg are visible on camera; however, the detainee is next to a car, and the attacker’s reflection can be seen in its hood, appearing to show a man in uniform.
The assailant speaks in Hebrew, then Arabic, then Hebrew again: “Listen, did you like Paz’s good morning? Now he wants us to speak in Arabic. Good morning, whore. Good morning, whore. Spit on you, sheep f—er.”
Now I’m not the greatest expert in Palestinian-Egyptian relations or Palestinian-Jordanian relations, but I don’t think this sort of behavior is happening in Egypt or Jordan
The Smiling Pony
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡° )
@Commune
No shit there’s anti-palestinian sentiment in Israel, what tipped you off?
If Egypt and Jordan care so much about Palestinians, maybe they should accept refugees, or really do anything at all other than some milquetoast official statements to get internal political upvotes and then look the other way as the people they supposedly love so much get bombed to shit. I also note you singled out “hatred” and left out the “fear” part, because I’m fairly sure they absolutely do fear what an immigration wave would bring in.
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Aro Half Kitsune
I’m not too big on politics, but I just learned that Matt Groening and Seth Macfarlane, creators of “The Simpsons” and “Family Guy” respectively (among numerous projects) are both heavily democratic donors. So…yay~
Kinda odd considering those shows seem to make fun of minorities though.
ᎶㄖҜㄩ 乃ㄥ卂匚Ҝ
One-Star Dragon Ball - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -

Zamasu
@Dimitrescu’s Toy
I’m referring to things like not allowing people to say certain swear words on broadcast TV, including but not limited to: shit, piss, fuck, cunt, cocksucker, motherfucker and tits.
No graphic nudity or graphic sex on TV. (Read: no female toplessness, no penises, no vaginas, and no anuses.)
Graphic violence and gore is rare on TV. (Think Saving Private Ryan and Mortal Kombat 11 levels of gore.)
Shit jokes and fart jokes are sometimes not allowed on TV. (It’s hard to keep up with this one sometimes.)
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
The House held a vote to expel George Santos the other day. It failed to meet the required 2/3 threshold as only some 30 Reps voted to remove and 20 some Dems voted to keep.
The Smiling Pony
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡° )
Also it appears Israel is no longer giving warning calls to Russia when attacking Syrian and Irani-backed targets. Things could be about to get even more “interesting” seeing as Russia’s had people embedded in the region to support Iran and Assad, and the (formerly) obligatory warning call was used as a shield by those two to shoot and scoot.
Commune
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

🚙
@The Smiling Pony
It’s the fact that you singled out Jordan and Egypt in particular in response to posts about anti Muslim sentiment in the west, it’s a clear attempt at deflection on the topic people are talking for whatever reason
Like, first you deny that the child was targeted because he was Muslim, even though the attacker screamed “you Muslims must die” while strangling his mother, and then, claim that the family was targeted solely for their Palestinian identity and then pivot to singling out anti-Palestinian sentiment in Jordan and Egypt and left out Israel, the place where anti-Palestinian sentiment is the highest and where Palestinians are most likely to be affected by
It’s just an insane amount of goalposting shifting, even in this reply I’m responding to, you go off on a tangent about Egypt and Jordan
Like yeah Egypt and Jordan has anti-Palestinian sentiment, why single them out and not Israel or other western countries? Why even bring up Egypt and Jordan in a conversation about increasing anti-Muslim sentiment in the west? The world wonders
The Smiling Pony

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡° )
@Commune
I didn’t deny shit, it’s a story I didn’t know much about other than the blurb I read weeks ago that didn’t mention what this certifiably insane guy was shouting.
As for “why Egypt and Jordan” that you seem so upset about, it’s because they’re right there, actually being able to do something, and instead barring entrance to refugees. I didn’t think I’d need to call out Israel, the country currently bombing a Palestinian city, for having such a (very reciprocal) sentiment.
Background Pony #0D69
@Zincy
I come from a country with a high minimum wage and it has the worst customer service in the world. They want higher wages so they don’t have to kiss your ass begging for a tip anymore. Once you start paying them too much they get arrogant and start thinking they don’t have to give a fuck about giving you quality service anymore. If someone makes over $10 an hour flipping burgers why would they give a fuck if they make your burger like shit? They’re getting paid over $10 either way.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide