Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
A bit of elaboration. It’s normal for defendants to see the evidence about to be used against them in a trial.
However, Trump is a notorious dumbass with a cognitive function equivalent to a child. Every knows that if a piece of evidence is put in front of him he will immediately jump on his Twitter knock-off and broadcast its contents to the world.
So the judge has ordered that Trump both needs a lawyer with him when he sees the evidence, and to not announce to the world America’s nuclear secrets when he sees them.
So now the question is if the lawyer will be able to stop Trump from publicly revealing classified national security information or if the Judge will hold Trump in contempt of court when he inevitably does.
Dustcan
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
Trump’s trial has been set to August 14.
Also, Hunter Biden has plead guilty to tax crimes and unlawful possession of a weapon as part of a plea deal.
Background Human
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

CHS, Class of 20XX
Also, Hunter Biden has plead guilty to tax crimes and unlawful possession of a weapon as part of a plea deal.
This is an outrage! Biden has weaponized the DOJ by going after a major presidential candidate’s family!
Ereiam
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - Organization is important.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Monde de merde
@lonewolf
Sounds like a no-brainer to me: any kind of religion-based discrimination against another group should be viewed as unacceptable. Especially as Christians have showed over the past years they could be worse than Muslims in that regard.
Honestly, that article sounds like clickbait, given how the title emphasizes some specific words with the use of all caps (not to mention the way they use the term “woke” and prop up their point with tweets from randos).
Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@Ereiam
In the United States, churches absolutely have the right to be as bigoted and discriminating as they want.
In fact, one of the first things that clergy are asked during weddings is whether they think it’s “good for the church”. And they are empowered to refuse to solemnize the marriage for any reason they want, from the color of the groom’s shoes to the color of the bride’s hair.
This is such a strong covenant, that it comes BEFORE the question of whether the betrothed are related by blood.
Now, this being the US in the 21st century, that right of religious bigotry and discrimination has been extended to pizza shops and bakeries, which I personally think is absolutely repugnant.
But, as a church, and as clergy, the right to discriminate based on religious grounds is 100% something that should be defended. I mean, for a lot of modern churches, justifying their bigotries is essential to the faith.
Again, not a fan of all of this, but it really is the only way it can work in a system like the United States.
And, if flocks of people abandon those bigoted, discriminatory churches, then it’s their own fault for making being a shit to others a core tenant of their shitty faith.
@lonewolf
Alternatively, perhaps it is that liberals/leftists are the only people who recognize the constitutional rights of churches? Cause its clear that conservatives/rightists in the US absolutely have no idea how any of this works.
Dustcan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
In “Big Brain MAGA” news…
Sad that Fox News of all things holds him to account better than CNN or MSNBC does.
Also, MTG tweeted that Hunter Biden cooperating with the DOJ and pleading guilty to his tax and illegal possession charges is a psy-op meant to trick you into thinking he’s cooperating with the DOJ.
No. Really.
After years of using Hunter Biden to claim double standards, I think him actually being charged has broken their brains.
Like the dog who chases his own tail, they don’t know what to do when they finally catch it.
CaptainXtra

STOP KOSA!
@Dustcan
How much of an actual threat is Desantis to Trump’s own campaign at this point?
Let’s put it like this. DeSantis has spent the last month or so going around and begging various Republicans in power for endorsement. I think one senator even left a meeting with DeSantis and announced, no joke, ‘I just had a pleasant talk with Governor DeSantis. After much consideration I am now officially endorsing President Trump for the Republican nominee.’
So, how much is Desantis relying on Trump getting locked up in order to steal the GOP Primary Spot?
He’s doing a lot of shit to appease the fascists but he’s certainly no Orange Daddy to them…
Unrelated but here’s this:
lonewolf
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

U mad?
Cops try to taze, then chase swimming man with a boat and helicopter
His infraction? Supposedly running a stop sign in a parking lot on his bicycle (the real reason being he was a “cop watcher”). All of that money wasted.
Oh and here’s a video where a Navy guy goes into detail about that experimental sub that was lost near the Titanic. The only way to get out is to have someone unbolt the hatch from the outside. It sounds like it had no reason to even be in the ocean yet.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
The billionaire who owns the company (who is also now sunk below the waves) fired his main designer when he pointed out various safety issues with the sub.
SleepySteve
Duck - Believes in a quack for a quack. Not a fan of being civil to others.
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Apples and Pears
Geraldo Rivera says next week will be his final week as panelist of The Five.
Don’t tell me Fox News is giving him the 8 PM slot. Geraldo at Large coming back???
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide