Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Elon Musk, Centrist Citation Needed, and Tucker Carlson, far right disgraced talk show host Citation: Literally Anything He’s Ever Said, has announced a cooperation deal to give Tucker Carlson his own show through Twitter.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
A couple important takeaways from Trump’s defense in his trial.
  • His biggest defense against the accusation was that E. Jean Carroll was “not his type”
  • He was shown a photo of Carroll back during the year when the rape was alleged to happen. Trump immediately mistook Carroll for Marla Maples, his second wife. He then kept doubling down that was a photo of Maples, indicating that he didn’t misspeak.
So basically, he never denies that he would rape someone. Just that he would only rape someone if they were hot. And he thought a younger Carroll looked like a younger Maples. Who he married. Because he thought she was hot.
I’ve said it before but let him talk. All you need to do is get him under oath and you have the easiest conviction ever as he confesses not just to his current crime but any other in one statement alone.
Commune
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

🚙
That trial went by faster than I expected
I completely lost track of his legal troubles at this point, he has like 18 different legal cases
Posted Report
Background Pony #1D40
@Dustcan
I’ll use this opportunity to ask everyone with a Twitter account a rhetorical question: do you have a plan to eventually exit Twitter?
Posted Report
Background Pony #1D40
@IWTCIEM
If you are not sure you want to stay, you can always try out some alternatives, tell your Twitter friends what are your handles on other websites, but still indefinitely stay on Twitter.
The point is to prepare a plan B, so that you can switch relatively quickly and painlessly when the need comes, instead of being caught with your pants down.
Posted Report
Background Pony #1FE5
rump was found liable for sexual assault
Santos will be charged in a federal investigation.
“BoTh PaRtieS ArE ThE SaMe!”.
Posted Report
Commune
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

🚙
@Violet Rose in The Rain
Listen we need to pay our MPs high salaries to prevent them from going off the rails and corrupt ok? So that’s why underpaying a section of the population and giving them a gun is acceptable
@SleepySteve
Turns out Mr Santos is also an Italian mobster who knew
What a talented guy
Posted Report
Background Pony #1F81
@Dustcan
Despite literally everything pointing towards the Texas mall shooter being a neo-nazi/white supremist, of course the far-right are going out of their way to try and deny it and say that this was actually a “government/fed psych-op”.
Of not is that both Tim Pool and the Libs of TikTok account are both trying to make the spin that the guy was not part of the far right… even though his manifesto outright namedrops both of them and says that he was inspired by them and their content.
And of course Elon Musk is also trying to boost accounts promoting this BS instead of activley trying to denounce the shooter and his views. Becuase if he said “nazis are bad”, then half of his fanbase would piss themselves in anger…
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide