Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Of course he won’t comply. It’s been his go-to for literally his whole life: gum up the courts, drag it out as long as possible until the other side agrees to a settlement.
In this case however he just needs to run the clock for like 2 months for A) Reps to retake the House in November and B) get seated in January so they cancel the investigation altogether. And with the current 538 projection showing Dems chances of keeping the House dropping to 20% and the Senate to 55% that’s exactly what he’ll do.
It’s Merrick Garland’s dream come true.
Background Human
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

CHS, Class of 20XX
@Dustcan
How long does it take them to make a criminal referral? They could shoot it over on November 15, at which point Garland has until September 2024 (election -60 days) to do his job. I don’t think a new Congress can call backsies on that sort of thing.
Vivace
Artist -

“ShimSham my GlimGlams”
@CaptainXtra
To no one’s surprise, MTG stands with him like the traitor she is. To support these deplorables makes one just as deplorable or stupid.
Dustcan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
Nearly 6 million votes have been cast across nearly 30 states. Georgia alone is seeing over half a million. This midterm is set to have a record turnout at this rate.
Dustcan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
Nothing’s guaranteed so close to an election, but historically speaking high turnout does typically favors the Dems.
Another wrinkle is that Trump, when it wasn’t getting his own voters killed from Covid, spent all of 2020 fearmongering over mail-in voting et al. Sure enough come election time and it turned out like 80% of early/mail in votes went to Dems.
MethidMan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -

Well I immediately cast my vote for Josh Gottheimer, the dem ticket, as soon as I received my mail-in ballot in the mail so there’s that. I should check to see if my parents are registered to vote.
Dustcan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
Boris Johnson is out of the running for the next UK PM.
In other news, Boris Johnson was briefly in the running to be UK’s PM again.
Note this was compiled soon enough to include Biden’s student debt relief. Even with that tacking on almost half a billion the deficit was still halved.
Dustcan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
Oh they’re snorting the copium harder than that
Per the article:
“We borrowed $1.4 TRILLION last year. That is not an accomplishment — it’s a reminder of how precarious our fiscal situation remains,” Maya MacGuineas, president of the Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget, said in a statement.
“The entirety of the decline in the deficit between 2021 and 2022 can be attributed to the expiration of temporary COVID relief, not due to a renewed era of fiscal responsibility,” she said, while estimating the “deficit would have been almost $400 billion lower had the Biden Administration not decided to enact an inflationary, costly, and regressive student debt cancellation plan in August.”
Yeah. They’re pissed off their go-to strat of “crash the economy when we’re in office, blame the Dems for it when they take over, then take credit for the Dems’ economic recovery” backfired this time as Biden’s economic recovery is happening sooner than normal, just in time for a Dem to take credit.
Background Pony #1F81
To those who think that Kanye’s recent anti-Jewish comments are just “freeze peach” or “Kanye being Kanye”, this is what was flown over a bridge in LA yesterday, by a an established White Supremist group.

Also they think COVID is a Jewish conspiracy because of course they do.

Kanye also mentioned that he can say as much anti-Jewish stuff as he wants and his sponsors still won’t drop him.
Anyone with any decency should drop support for this man and stop his dumb conspiracy theories and hate from reaching more people.
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
Nein, Danke!
Seriously. I feel so insulted as a German right now, I can’t even put it into words. Only in ammunition. Thanks for the cultural appropriation of certain Americans. You have no right to do so, or anything else (wink, wink in the direction of those who now understand).
Seriously. If I see even one US-American raise his hand high, I feel highly offended in my indigenous German culture and will sue him/her/them for cultural robbery. All Wehrmacht & Nationalsozialismus just belongs to us. ;-)
The Smiling Pony
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡° )
Seriously. If I see even one US-American raise his hand high, I feel highly offended in my indigenous German culture and will sue him/her/them for cultural robbery. All Wehrmacht & Nationalsozialismus just belongs to us. ;-)
Background Pony #8BE8
@DarkObsidian
Sorry my dude, but it should’ve been clear to you that it’s only non-white-originated cultures that people apparently can cry “muh cultural appropriation” about, whenever an unlucky fair-skinned bloke indulges in it.
It ain’t me making this up, as that’s just how it’s been for years, now. Them’s the rules. 🤷‍♂️
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
Technically it stops short of a block, it’s an administrative hold pending full review.
Still an absolutely dick move by that loathsome worm, but not quite the final word yet.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide