Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

[screams in German]
I just realized that for May, we have large riots. Like, 2020 disaster bingo is shaping up nicely. We got;  
  1. WW3 for January,  
  2. Australian and Amazon rainforest wildfires for February,  
  3. Coronavirus for March, and  
  4. Ukraine’s Chernobyl radioactive fires for April.

Wow, this year is going swell. /s
Background Pony #FE3C
@Scrabbleman  
There’s also a big canyon fire in Ogden, Utah with a power substation blowing up. I don’t know if you believe in a higher power but the end of the world is not an irrational thing to worry about.
Background Pony #888B
“UBCs” are a meme, and are fucking useless in the age of 80% receivers and 3D-printing. If UBCs were implemented, all people would have to do to make a private sale is sell everything but the receiver. All you’re doing in inconveniencing regular people, making it harder and more expensive for poor people and minorities to own guns, and doing nothing about the misuse of guns.
Opposition to UBCs has nothing to do with rights or safety, and everything to do with first-sale doctrine and free exchange between people. Not only are UBCs a violation of the 2nd amendment, but also the 9th and 10th amendments and the commerce clause.

And yet UBC half-measures are still a full-measure more than what we’re doing now.
Background Pony #FE3C
@Background Pony #888B  
“What we’re doing now” is still blatantly unconstitutional, but every time “reform” is proposed it’s claimed to be a compromise. This is done over and over until there is nothing left. We have the NFA of 1934, the Gun Control Act of 1968, the Clinton Executive Orders, the Lautenberg Act, the HUD/Smith and Wesson Agreement, the Brady Law, the School Safety and Law Enforcement Improvement Act, and finally of course the bump stock ban. Nothin about gun-control in the U.S. has ever been “reasonable” or an honest “compromise.” Regardless of your stance on the protests it’s against your interest. You want a gun so you don’t get beaten with a 2x4, and you want one so bullies in blue aren’t the only people with guns.
Background Pony #FE3C
@Ereiam  
Firstly, you’re citing an incident still under investigation. Secondly, it’s anecdotal and national policy ought not to be based on single cases of wrongdoing. If we banned something because it was used unlawfully, literally everything would be banned. Guns save lives more than they take them and you are welcome to compare the crime rates of places in the U.S. with different policies in place.
Background Pony #FE3C
@Vivace  
I recommend reading When All Else Fails: The Ethics of Resistance to State Injustice by Professor Jason Brennan as it is an interesting thought experiment into how far government criminality can be tolerated. Is it really logical to hold public officials to get away with things other citizens would be punished for?
The Smiling Pony
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡° )
@silbasa  
It’ll either be designated a foreign terrorist group, or be the first instance of the US admitting domestic terrorism is an actual thing.

Reminder that the KKK isn’t designated a terrorist group, nor were the organized christian groups that bombed abortion clinics.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide