Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Background Pony #27EF
If lobbying groups need to spend this much and work this hard to unseat one of the few good Congresspeople, then make them bleed every last penny and willpower they got.
I think you’re giving AIPAC too much credit on this one. They may have helped the situation along, but he really did a lot of the work for them on his own. If you cater too much to the kinds of people who refuse to accept any progress on an issue at all if they don’t get 100% of what, it’s going to cost you with the larger number of people who just want a functional government and some sign of action being taken. Had he been more pragmatic, more mindful of what the voters of his district wanted, and maybe not voted against the bipartisan infrastructure bill, he’d probably have won.
Background Human
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

CHS, Class of 20XX
@CaptainXtra
@Background Pony #F6E5
Biden will respond to a question on immigration with a meandering anecdote about Candice Bergen, TV’s Murphy Brown.
Trump will, in violation of the agreed-upon rules, attack Jake Tapper with a brick. Tapper will defend himself.
Dana Bash will abruptly quit her job at the first commercial break. She will be replaced by Christine Amanpour for the remainder of the debate.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Trump will ramble about the same talking points he’s gone on about for 8 years, and continue to do so even after his mic is cut.
Biden will try to respond with his talking points, only to repeatedly stop and look over to the rambling madman 5 feet from him.
The result will be Biden will look bad because he keeps pausing and looking “off in the distance” (re:looking at the raving lunatic next to him) and Trump…will look about the same since there’s not a whole lot worse he can look.
BlitztheDragon
Non-Fungible Trixie -

I really hate to say it, but I think Trump is winning. Truth is no object in this debate, and he knows it. The important thing is that he is talking forcefully, energetically, and with confidence, while Biden is being hobbled by a one-two punch of a stammer and laryngitis.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
15 minutes in and I’m already calling Trump as the winner.
I was really hoping we were going to get the Biden from the State of the Union address but nope. Apparently he singlehandedly depleted the federal reserve of adrenochrome just for that one instance because Jesus Christ, maybe Fox News was wrong for raising the bar for Biden higher than “literally dying”.
BlitztheDragon
Non-Fungible Trixie -

A convenient lie delivered with charisma will always win out over an inconvenient truth delivered in a stumbling, rambling murmer.
“Short, quippy, and wrong,” is a winning combination where propaganda is concerned.
CaptainXtra

STOP KOSA!
Taking a peak at the debate.
Biden looks like he just saw a war crime but is too weirded out to properly respond while Trump is pumping out junk from his mouth that is a dump.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Fallen Oak charity art pack - Nuclear Neighs and Deco Days

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide