Wild Manes Content - Read more about the new policy Here

Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Background Pony #DC9A
@Commune
Wait really. I was under the impression Japanese mangakas were some normies with no interesting political beliefs.
But then again… artists are the exact type of people who hold unconventional views of society whether good or bad.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Bobo’s primary is today. We’ll see if her running as a carpetbagger pays off for her.
We still have to wait until November if she saved her old seat by not running for it though.
Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Mixed news from Oklahoma supreme court, bad news they shot down a lawsuit brought by the last surviving victims of the Tulsa massacre,
Good news they ruled a Catholic public charter school unconstitutional both in their own state constitution and the federal one,
Background Human
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

CHS, Class of 20XX
The replica is more than just a wax statue - it is also a candle. And this is not the first time it had issues with melting.
THAT IS LITERALLY HOW CANDLES ARE SUPPOSED TO WORK.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
A lesson in cognitive dissonance.
Spoke with a woman recently who was lamenting the amount of money being spent on Ukraine. She said that it was “better spent” helping Americans.
I asked her if she meant welfare, or healthcare, or schools. She was very much against increasing welfare, helping with medical dept, or giving money to “liberal” schools.
I asked her what she meant and she said “creating jobs”. So I asked her if she meant federal jobs. She said no because there were “too many federal jobs”. She also said no to public works jobs because “green new deal bad” kind of logic.
She said that the government should “invest” in private sector jobs. As to how, she did not say.
This is the level of intelligence we are dealing with.
Thanotos Omega

Dr Disrespect has admitted to the accusations he was permanently banned from twitch for using it’s whisper function to have inappropriate conversations with a minor,
BlitztheDragon
Non-Fungible Trixie -

I would consider it such simply because Dr. Disrespect’s dickriders are trying to whatabout with Pizzagate talking points like “Why aren’t the people upset about this focused on what Hollywood is doing to the kids???”
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
The first presidential debate is set for this Thursday I believe.
And establishment Republicans have run into a problem: they’ve set the bar too low for Biden. Fox News, Daily Wire, Newsmax, Infowars etc have primed their audience to believe that Biden will not be able to even be able to make it to the stage. So when Biden does inevitably get on stage, all he has to do is not spontaneously die and he will “exceed expectations”, just like when he made the State of the Union address.
So now talking heads like Hannity are scrambling to establish a new narrative that Biden will hopped up on ALL the drugs when he defies the reich-wing narrative by pulling the herculean task of not being a literal invalid.
Background Pony #27EF
And establishment Republicans have run into a problem: they’ve set the bar too low for Biden. Fox News, Daily Wire, Newsmax, Infowars etc have primed their audience to believe that Biden will not be able to even be able to make it to the stage. So when Biden does inevitably get on stage, all he has to do is not spontaneously die and he will “exceed expectations”, just like when he made the State of the Union address.
I suppose that’s the problem of editing Biden like he’s Homer Simpson giving an interview. It only works as long as no one ever sees the real version.
Of course they also have the problem that Trump himself is far closer to resembling the narrative they’ve pushed for Biden, and the format of the debate doesn’t really give them the option to just cut away if he starts rambling on about batteries and sharks again, or whatever else he feels like going off on.
Commune
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

🚙
New Life+ by MINE(pseudonym)
  • Protagonist heavily implied to be a Japanese war criminal, made racist comments towards China and Korea
Lots of doujins by Mizuryu Kei
  • denied the Nanking massacre AND the Holocaust
Manga Kenkanryu by Sharin Yamano
  • Title is literally “hating the Korean wave”, obviously racist with many anti-Korean talking points
Gate by Takumi Yanai
Neo Gōmanism Manifesto Special – On War by Yoshinori Kobayashi
  • the work denies every war crime Japan committed during WW2(also implies 9/11 wasn’t an act of terrorism)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide