Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

HorsesandMuchMOAR
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Gallusposting since 2019
@Background Pony #74E7

It can also be due to attacks by right-wing or conservative people, whether by some family member, an Internet mob, or a politician. Because said people’s views may lead to attacks against minorities and women, losing their freedom, or more murders, that itself is considered as “Nazism”.

The “homophobia” and “transphobia” may not be that blatant as it was back then, but because it still exists to some degree in society (such as on the Internet), it is still a serious issue to activists.
Background Pony #74E7
@Ereiam  
Hey if actual data can’t convince you then I’m sorry, you’re like an antivaccer, beyond help.

@HorsesandMuchMOAR  
The problem is just because more work needs to be done doesn’t mean those people are Nazis, or that things aren’t better now.

At the beginning of 2001 eleven states had laws in place against anal and oral sex.

57% of Americans in 2001 OPPOSED same sex marriage so if someone thinks that it’s bullshit that twenty years ago people were less accepting then now you can see just how wrong they are.
Background Human
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

CHS, Class of 20XX
Finally, I can’t be the only one who finds it awfully coincidental that the rise in mass and school shootings directly correlates with the mass adoption of SSRI antidepressants within the general public…
I know you’re desperate to defend your pew pew sticks, but Scientology is not the answer.
Background Pony #27FA
@Ereiam  
You see, the problem is I link to hard data showing improvements in a wide set of metrics, including a study which attempts to gather both cash and non cash improvements in the lives of Americans and finds that yes, we are more prosperous. You don’t make any attempt to address those points and instead ignore them.

I however, have no problem addressing your points which addresses point one and two.

As for point three, this is a misleading article. It implies that inequality is rising in the world, but the fact is, it isn’t.

The reason it isn’t is because those in the truly poor parts of the world are improving, improving as in getting better.

Also, don’t go and edit your old posts to add new links as if they were there. If you want to post links to articles make a new reply.
Commune
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

🚙
The more the democrats focus on Gun Control, the harder they will lose the midterms

Seriously, if the Democrats just dropped gun control as a platform, they will never lose another election again  
Votes don’t lie
Background Pony #27FA
@Ereiam  
your edit came up after I made my post, either way you should just add the links in a reply.

@Commune  
this is true, but as Latecomer said, it would take a while for gun owners to trust the Democrats.
Ereiam
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - Organization is important.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Monde de merde
@Ereiam
your edit came up after I made my post, either way you should just add the links in a reply.

Look at the timestamps, it didn’t. I can’t guess when you’re gonna make your posts and if I don’t want to double post, that’s my fucking business.
AaronMk
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Sky funeral
@Ereiam
Look at the timestamps, it didn’t. I can’t guess when you’re gonna make your posts and if I don’t want to double post, that’s my fucking business.

New variation of “you made a spelling mistake” argument moment
Background Pony #74E7
@Ereiam  
I did check the timestamps when I made my reply saying you should add these things later. It isn’t even double posting in this case or slander, calm down. The point is if you are going to significantly edit a post like that just add it as a new reply to the post I had already made.

Also, stop trying to ignore the actual conversation at hand about how the American people are better now then before.
Ereiam
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - Organization is important.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Monde de merde
@Background Pony #74E7  
Sorry for not reading your mind and knowing your reply would come only three minutes later.

Also, you’re the one who started that argument, don’t try to pin the blame it on me.

Also, stop trying to ignore the actual conversation at hand about how the American people are better now then before.

Depends which American people you’re talking about.
Background Pony #27FA
@Ereiam  
You don’t have to read my mind, but if you decide to go back and significantly edit a post to a point where it is nothing like the original, instead of making a smug reply and linking BACK to it just include the new links or say you edited the post, here:

@Ereiam

This way it keeps the flow of conversation making sense instead of breaking it up in a roundabout way.

Additionally,

Also, you’re the one who started that argument, don’t try to pin the blame it on me.

My post

@Background Pony #27FA  
addressed your points, but you chose to ignore all of that and instead focus on that argument, that part is on you.
Background Pony #FA39
  1. Stop moving the argument around.
  2. If you’re argument is that Trump was a Nazi and/or got elected by Nazis then it implies Nazis are an important voting bloc that Trump grabbed in order to win.
  3. That’s because people 20 years ago weren’t redefining “Nazi” to mean “person I disagree with”. If you label everyone a Nazi don’t be surprised when suddenly Nazis start appearing everywhere.

1. I’m not; “very fine people” is just a convenient shorthand people use for how Trump is undeniably very comfortable with playing to the extreme right, nazis, and racists.

2. That isn’t anyone’s argument and the implication is your own. What’s fairly clear about the issue is not all Trump voters are nazis, but the overwhelming majority of American nazi wannabes vote Trump. If that sort of a group thinks you’re doing the right thing, maybe stop.

3. I’m referring to actual (make-believe) nazis in media being discussed as a proxy for “conservative americans”. Did you miss the fits the alt-right / gamergate had over the recent Wolfenstein games, how the violence against nazis was “too much” and how wrong it was to have a black character as a love interest? Or how some people still get up in arms every time they’re reminded that Captain America was created specifically to kill nazis?

Yeah, maybe people shouldn’t call other people “nazi” despite not being a card carrying member of the NSDAP, but it’s used as “racist, xenophobe, ultraconservative, authoritarian, and a preference for solving problems through violence” all wrapped into one convenient word everyone already knows is bad.

I’m not going to lament that people that fit that descriptor are offended by the association, and I’ll say that it makes the “nazis of old” seem much more real instead of “faceless over-the-top villains on TV, would never happen today”. Of course people would rather be offended about being called a nazi than reflect on why they’re being associated with them.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide