Viewing last 25 versions of post by Violet Rose in The Rain in topic Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Violet Rose in The Rain
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

[@Background Bat \#1971](/forums/generals/topics/tartarus?post_id=5159311#post_5159311)

Interesting. Did a little research, but [this one webpage and linked paper](https://www.globalgiving.org/learn/how-much-would-it-cost-to-end-world-hunger/) states that estimates from experts can range from 7 billion to 265 billion a year, depending on how much they disagree with one another.

Not trying say what you've posted was false, but that's quite beyond the hypothetical range of what GlobalGiving gave.

Still, I've looked over my post histor. As it turns out, [I never actually posted Eggo's little strawman of a statement](/posts?pq=topic_id%3A22058%2C+author%3A+violet+rose+in+the+rain%2C+elon+) and he's been putting words in my mouth. He must be mono-orifical.
No reason given
Edited by Violet Rose in The Rain
Violet Rose in The Rain
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

[@Background Bat \#1971](/forums/generals/topics/tartarus?post_id=5159311#post_5159311)

Interesting. Did a little research, but [this one webpage and linked paper](https://www.globalgiving.org/learn/how-much-would-it-cost-to-end-world-hunger/) states that estimates from experts can range from 7 billion to 265 billion a year, depending on how much they disagree with one another.

Not trying say what you've posted was false, but that's quite beyond the hypothetical range of what GlobalGiving gave.

Still, I've looked over my post history,. andAs it turns out [I never actually posted Eggo's little strawman of a statement](/posts?pq=topic_id%3A22058%2C+author%3A+violet+rose+in+the+rain%2C+elon+) and he's been putting words in my mouth. He must be mono-orifical.
No reason given
Violet Rose in The Rain

Still, I've looked over my post history, and it turns out [I never actually posted Eggo's little strawman of a statement](/posts?pq=topic_id%3A22058%2C+author%3A+violet+rose+in+the+rain%2C+elon+) and he's been putting words in my mouth. He must be mono-orifical.
No reason given
Violet Rose in The Rain

Still, I've looked over my post history, and it turns out [I never actually posted Eggo's little strawman of a statement](/posts?pq=topic_id%3A22058%2C+author%3A+violet+rose+in+the+rain%2C+elon+). So yHeah, making straw must be his favmouno-orite lfittcale hobby.
No reason given