Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post

Silent_Witness
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Chippin’ In
Man, It’s a real kick in the ballsack whenever I see a meme I grew up with being mentioned, only for it to turn out it’s been mentioned because somebody’s trying to turn it into an NFT.
Silent_Witness
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

Chippin’ In
@Meanlucario
Some of it is legal, because some of the NFTs floating around out there were converted into an NFT by their original creator. But no one cares about those. And a lot of it does seem to be people trying to bully the original creators of something into giving them the original for the purpose of turning it into an NFT.
kleptomage
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

I don’t usually care about music awards, but it’s ridiculous that a rap artist like Jay-Z is in The Rock & Roll Hall of Fame when Iron Maiden and Judas Priest are not.
Dirty Bit
Thread Starter - Hazbin Hotel Thread [Possible NSFW/Dark]
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

That's him, officer
I mean, true, there are non-rock artists inducted since days of old like Louis Armstrong, but maybe change the name of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame to Music Hall of Fame if good metal bands keep getting the shaft.
TheDog
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Howdy 4 All
I think it’s like the WWE Wrestling Hall of Fame, where they allow anyone in so long as they did something with the company, even if it wasn’t wrestling.
Like Arnold Schwarzenegger, Kid Rock, Snoop Dogg, Pete Rose, and William Shatner.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
WOTC: “Our DM’s are so real that it will be just like reall D&D!”
Robot: (Cancels the campaign due to scheduling errors)
WOTC: “Yep! just like real D&D!”
kleptomage
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

@Mellow Rhythm
That’s fair. Jazz and blues were very influential on rock so they should be permitted.
If there is a connection between Jay-Z and rock I don’t know what it is.
@TheDog
I think the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame aspires to be more credible.
DerpyFast
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

While we’re on the subject of Halls of Fame, Abbot and Costello are in the Baseball Hall of Fame for their “Who’s On First” sketch, depspite having never played professionally.
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

DnD guys help me out here.
Can DMs nullify Murderhobos by coming up with insane bs?
Say, a murderhobo goes “I attack the king (quest giver) with my sword” and DM goes:
“Your blade was abruptly stopped mid swing. Two fingers and a thumb pinched together are now holding your blade in place. It was the King’s elite bodyguard. He came outta nowhere in response to your aggression towards the king.”
“I shoot the shopkeeper with my bow and arrow point blank”
“The shopkeeper effortlessly dodges your shot because he sensed your killing intent and moved out of the way before you even took aim. Having served as special forces for seven years made him a really tough shopkeeper to kill. Many have tried.”
“I stab the 13yo with my knife”
“With a swift elaborate motion the 13yo parried all your stab attempts, bare handed. The prodigious child was handpicked by the league of assassins and had been training in the highest level of knife defense since he was able to walk.”
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@tehwatever
Yes, though the DM can also talk to the problem player outside of the game, make it so that the rest of the party has the opportunity to interact with them (like PP tries to steal gold, the DM can have the party see them, no roll needed), and can just tell him “no” and ignore his attempts at ruining the fun for everyone else.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide