Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post

Darth Prime
You are being deceived - Derpi Supporter
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Bronze Bit -
Ruby -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Patron
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

Why does Charlie Brown keep going back to Lucy as his psychiatrist?  
He’s biggest problem is his self-confidence and she’s the bitch that’s constantly putting him down always pulling that football away.  
Would you keep seeing a psychiatrist that calls you a blockhead?
Background Pony #AD86
http: //www.blu-ray.com/movies/Boss-Nigger-Blu-ray/203357/

I have to give the people behind this Blu-Ray release credit. At a time when almost everyone is trying to be more politically correct than ever and accusations of racism are being thrown around like popcorn, they have some serious balls releasing this movie under its original title.
Background Pony #AD86
@Background Pony #37F0  
For the record, this movie has been rereleased before on DVD, but under the title of just “Boss” with the offending word removed. As far as I know, this is the first time it’s been rereleased with its original title intact.
Background Pony #AD86
@intexda  
Oh look, this one’s playing with his friend… wait, what are you doing to that rodent? Crap, you’re not playing with- don’t try to hide it. I already saw it.
Shyette
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Yuri (NSFW)
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

I want coffiee
Daryl: You have interfered with the family ritual, according to tradition you must marry a Cavendish.

[Latter]

Akko: Daryl was messing with us!  
Diana: That epiphany is a little late honey.  
[Pan out to see a “Happy first birthday Chariot Cavendish banner]
Background Pony #ADAF
Judy Hopps from Zootopia but she goes all Sith right before the climax and kills Bogo, the sheep woman police chief who turns out to be a deceitful trickster, Nick Wilde, and her awful closed-minded dad then becomes an ally to Asage Ventress.
Shyette
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Yuri (NSFW)
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

I want coffiee
Are you going to Scarborough Fair  
Parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme  
Remember me to one who lives there  
She once was a true love of mine
Background Pony #E267
You would not believe your eyes  
If ten million fireflies  
Lit up the world as I fell asleep
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide