Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post

BadgingBadger
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

💪😎🤜 S🔥W🔥A🔥G 🤛😂👍
Why do i find the expression “mouth flapping” to be so funny?  
“The aristocrats started flapping their mouths frantically at the climax of the argument.”
Shyette
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Yuri (NSFW)
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

I want coffiee
A murder victim zombie walks into the police department, the fourth time this week it’s happened. We really need to catch this freak.
Shyette
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Yuri (NSFW)
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

I want coffiee
Anybody remember Ever After High?

I realize the chance of this is like -1% at most but. I think it would be cool if the daughter of the emperor’s new clothes was a nudist.
kleptomage
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

@Holofan4life  
“Curiously” works for Altoids because they package their mints in what looks like an old snuff tin. The text fits the flavor of the packaging.

I’m not a fan of Ikea. Their furniture is mainly junk and I don’t like the cold sterility of modern Scandinavian style. However it is smart from a business standpoint how they make their customers do the work of transport and assembly.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide