Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post

Dirty Bit
Thread Starter - Hazbin Hotel Thread [Possible NSFW/Dark]
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

That's him, officer
Where are you taking me?

Beats me!

Where are you going?

I don’t know.

What are you doing?

I can’t tell you.

Well, nevermind.

@Count Adramélekh Sear

After comparing the lists, can’t say I blame them
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

“We have one collective hope: the Earth  
And yet, uncounted people remain hopeless, famine and calamity abound  
Sufferers curl themselves into the arms of war  
People kill and get killed in the name of someone else’s concept of God  
Do we admit that our thoughts and behaviors spring from a belief that the world revolves around us?  
Each fabricated conflict, self-murdering bomb, vanished airplane  
Every fictionalized dictators, biased or partisan, and wayward sons  
Are part of the curtains of society’s racial, ethnic, religious, national, and cultural conflicts  
And you find the human ego turning the knobs and pulling the levers

When I track the orbits of asteroids, comets, and planets  
Each one a pirouetting dancer in a cosmic ballet, choreographed by the forces of gravity  
I see beyond the plight of humans. I see a universe ever-expanding, with its galaxies embedded within the ever-stretching four-dimensional fabric of space and time  
However big our world is, our hearts, our minds, our outsize atlases, the universe is even bigger

There are more stars in the universe than grains of sand on the world’s beaches  
More stars in the universe than seconds of time that have passed since Earth formed  
More stars than words and sounds ever uttered by all humans who have ever lived  
The day we cease the exploration of the cosmos is the day we threaten the continuing of our species  
In that bleak world, arms-bearing, resource-hungry people and nations would be prone to act on their low-contracted prejudices  
And would have seen the last gasp of human enlightenment  
Until the rise of a visionary new culture that once again embraces the cosmic perspective  
A perspective in which we are one, fitting neither above nor below, but within.”

~Neil DeGrasse Tyson
DerpyFast
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

You know what really grinds my gears? You can’t buy bags of regular pretzels at convenience stores. Sure, you can find chocolate-covered pretzels, or expensive gourmet pretzels, but if I’m craving pretzels and all the grocery stores are closed, I’m shit outta luck.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide