Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post

TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
If you’re the type of person who lurks in a server and doesn’t say anything when people ask for feedback on the sketch phase, and then only gives your feedback once they’re past the lineart and well into the coloring/shading, then nobody likes you and I hope you die alone.
Holofan4life
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
I have an idea for a sketch called Myanmar Talk Show. It’s about a talk show in Myanmar called Abdullah and Kabir in the morning. Abdullah and Kabir are two Muslim Americans who do their talk show in an undisclosed location because they don’t want to be captured.

They also have sponsors.

“Snickers: fill your stomach up with nuts before getting your stomach filled with holes.”

“KY Jelly: if you’ve been captured and get sentenced to prison, you’re gonna need it.”

“China: because it’s somehow better than what’s going on over here.”
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Holofan4life  
Sounds good, but two muslim americans being in Myanmar wouldn’t risk getting captured because Myanmar respects americans too much to start messing around with american citizens.

Myanmar’s issue with muslims isn’t really about the religion per se. Myanmar has no issue with other nationalities being muslims. Local lads however shouldn’t follow islam, because then it’d be a question of tradition, image and nationalism.

Which means, unless you’re native myanmar and muslim, you should be fine. But correct me if I’m wrong.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide