Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Alternate Universe James Cameron will probably make a movie based on the sinking of the Lusitania if Titanic survived.

But Lusitania the movie wouldn’t probably be that much of a blockbuster and therefore, Cameron wouldn’t be a famous director today.
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
@Count Adramélekh Sear

Well, no one probably has that outside of Germany. The reason for this lies in the period after the Second World War. Germany was defeated, destroyed, but our grandparents rebuilt it. Already in the early 50’s there was a relatively stable middle class, which could supply itself on the one hand, on the other hand radios and the first black/white televisions were very much in demand. German housewives still had to feed their husbands. And the first cooking show in Germany was therefore a mega success. One of the first recipe in our country was actually the famous Hawaii toast

Okay, what does that have to do with German pizza? Years later, in addition to Turkish, Polish and Greek migrant workers, many Italians came to Germany to live, work and ultimately find a home. But the Italian (stone oven) pizza was not such a great success. Often it was too hard, too burned, too smoky. Germans, apart from ham, don’t like this kind of thing very often. It wasn’t the American Big Pizza either (although we Germans otherwise liked everything else from the USA, such as chewing gum, Coca-Cola, etc.), because the dough was too thick. And no, at that time there was no cheese-stuffed crust pizzas. For this reason, the Bielefeld-based company Dr. Oetker company developed a pizza recipe that celebrated great success in this country.

It is a mixture of the thin Italian pizza and the thick US pizza. However, there are so many variants (based on the fabricator and the supermarket chain) of it that it would be difficult for me to find a generally valid example of it. Well, I’ll try anyway. ;-D
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Pomegranates :P
@DarkObsidian  
I hear Germanh has become one of the largest pizza markets in the world. Even surpassing Italy itself. Norway also at one time had the highest consumption per capita. What caused Pizza of all things to be so popular in the Germanic countries? Convenience? Availability?

Ive heard about the “Hawaiin Toast” before. Its kind if like the…. “Hawaiian Pizza” monstrocity that we Canadians unleashed into the world decades ago. There was a time when anything slapped with pineapples were called “Hawaiian” depsite the fact that pineapples werent even native to Hawaii.
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
@Hollowfox Jaeger

Join a political party at the local level and, as a young member, earn respect and work up at the political level.

@ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ

Neither. After we Germans experienced relatively the same nutritional (poor) bullshit in the years between 1933 and 1945, as already during the First World War, it was our women who became aware that apart from the few German food there must be other possibilities to feed the family. I can’t help stressing (although we’re talking about stupid things here) that it was German women who saved our country’s ass after the Second World War. Socially as well as nutritionally. You’re thinking about the women who were raped by the Russians? Of course it happened. But those who remained turned to international cuisine. Just for survival.

In this context, German cuisine is still on the agenda of being both nutritious and tasty. We have learned from our European neighbours and become adaptable. Most restaurants are run by non-German families, but no German could survive today without pizza or kebab. We have only found our own way of merging the rich offerings of this world for us. Germans still live for food and drink. And our pizza is still incomparable. ;-D
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide