Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post

Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
@Toyminator900  
Disney doesn’t seem to give a shit about animation anymore it seems, in the next five years we’re getting like two animated films that aren’t Pixar or a sequel. And I’ve heard the reason is because Disney fucked over the public domain and nothing’s been able to get in for nearly 50 years now…
Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

(Foil Hat)
@100SGX  
Gee, I wonder why… (Glares at Stephanie)

Also, we’re getting live-action versions of Winnie the Pooh, Dumbo, Aladdin, Mulan, 101 Dalmatians (which already had a live-action sequel), Inspector Gadget (which was already live-action), Kiki’s Delivery Service, Labyrinth (which was already live-action), The Little Mermaid, The Sword in the Stone, The Wind in the Willows, Fantasia (Yes, really), Robin Hood, Oliver Twist (AKA Oliver and Company), Phineas and Ferb, Pinocchio, Snow White (Two of them!), Peter Pan, Tron, and Tux. Up next will probably be The Simpsons, then Rainbow Factory if they keep buying things out.
Wiimeiser

(Foil Hat)
Knowing Disney, I bet they’d sue Aurora Dawn because Rainbow Factory has an “Aurora” in it. So does Miraculous Ladybug, actually, how did they get away with it but MLP didn’t?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide