Past / Future  
Pokémon Red / Pokémon Blue  
Snowman / Sandcastle  
SpongeBob / Patrick  
Fancy Party / Costume Party  
Early Bird / Night Owl  
Callie / Marie
Background Pony #D3C8
So, the last Splatfest may be over, but, the game has one final update this week to the end of this month, aka, the 5.0.0 update, and it’s gonna include every, single, Shifty Station from every Splatfest, along with all the colors from every Splatoon 2 Splatfest, including the region exclusive ones like Hello Kitty, and it’s gonna give us all the Night Versions of all the Stages, for Private Battles only. But hey, it’s still a good final hurrah.

Also as a side note, Pearl giving Marina that heartfelt speech was great, not wanting to split up Off the Hook, and wanting to unite everyone, including the ones on Team Order, perhaps, this was a message, to not take the Splatfests seriously, and it was just all for fun from the devs themselves. And who knows, maybe this last Splatfest WON’T affect Splatoon 3’s plot. It might, it might not. But who knows? Only time will tell.
Death2
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters

YOU WILL BOW TO ME.
And my Splatfest choices if I had Splatoon 2 (again, the ones I picked are underlined):

Cake / Ice Cream  
Mayo / Ketchup  
Flight / Invisibility  
Vampire / Werewolf  
Sci-Fi / Fantasy  
Sweater / Sock  
Action / Comedy  
Money / Love  
Chicken / Egg  
Baseball / Soccer  
Raph / Leo  
Mikey / Donnie  
Raph / Donnie  
Pulp / No-Pulp  
Squid / Octopus  
Fork / Spoon  
Retro / Modern  
Trick / Treat  
Salsa / Guacamole  
Hero / Villain  
Fam / Friend  
Pancake / Waffle  
Knight / Wizard  
Hare / Tortoise  
Time Travel / Teleportation  
Unicorn / Narwhal  
Chaos / Order
09MurphyM

The splatoon Manga is interesting. Instead of focusing on the agents and their battles against the Octolings in both games, it is about a group of misfits competing in ranked battles against more elite teams.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide