Splatoon thread

Background Pony #1414
So the next US Splatfest will be Unicorns Vs. Narwhals. It’s not the Hasbro-sponsored MLP Splatfest some hoped for, but you know what, it’s close enough.
Miss Shy
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

You're going to love me.
Final Splatfest is Chaos vs. Order. July 18-July 21

All Shifty Stations will be there

Unique gear for the event.
Background Pony #D3C8
So, there’s something I’ve noticed for that Final Splatfest, no matter what, both choices, end up bad for the future. Whether it’s Chaos’ rule, where there ARE, no rules & everything will be destroyed & that, or, Orders’ Rule, where you don’t decide on what your future is, where the future is decided for you & should you change said rule, in a world where there’s order, that would be bad.
09MurphyM

It doesn’t seem like order vs chaos had the same type of build up as Callie vs Marie. Obviously, the latter had been brewing for quite a few splatfests in the first game.
09MurphyM

One thing that they should do differently in splatoon 3, if it is made, is allowing the player to increase their level by simply doing the single player mode instead of restricting it to multiplayer mode.
09MurphyM

@PonyPon  
There’s certain things that you could only really get through doing singleplayer mode. Heck, in splatoon 2, you need to complete story mode multiple times with each type of weapon in order to unlock a “Hero” version of that weapon in multiplayer mode.
09MurphyM

If what they are saying about the final splatfest is true, the outcome will likely affect future Splatoon games. Similar to how the final Splatfest in the first game affected the plot of the second game.
Death2
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters

YOU WILL BOW TO ME.
Did the final Splatfest air, and if so, who won? I’ve been pondering ordering one of the T-shirts from Nintendo.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide