Splatoon thread

RIG
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Thread Starter - Five Nights at Freddy's thread
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

The Anti-Normies
Aww, Marina apparently does know of her Octoling origins. And apparently the whole single-player campaign in the first game was a farce.

No, it wasn’t a farce, the normies of splatoon THINK that it was just a crazy concert.
r0BSCENE
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Artist -

Bye everypony
Only got to level eight my first day. Unlocking lots of amiibo clothing. Not sure how to get the Callie and Marie amiibo to work yet. Was browsing the locked weapons I haven’t unlocked but I didn’t see the hydra or sloshing machine.
Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

[screams in German]
You know, the final boss fight was great but I’m a bit disappointed that we didn’t get to fight Callie one-vs-one.

Like, imagine Callie with a health bar, and the fastest moving and best aiming “Octoling” ever. She would use a bunch of strategies, and he weapon would have a larger AoE.

It would’ve been amazing.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide