RWBY Thread

Dirty Bit
Thread Starter - Hazbin Hotel Thread [Possible NSFW/Dark]
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

That's him, officer
I’m hoping Whitley can redeem himself, because I believe he is good at heart.
And so everyone can stop calling him “Shitley”.

Oh look, a name to use for the little shit.

@Silent_Witness  
@YetAnotherBrony
I don’t think he will. Salem (likely) has a seat open in her Legion of Doom, and either he or Jacques is the most likely candidate to fill it.

I still believe Whitley’s gonna stab his father in the back (figuratively and/or literally). It’ll be a mixture of catharsis and a revelation of his true colors.
Random-Rambling
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
@Dirty Bit

He probably will fight back against his father AND help Weiss and Winter in the end.

I also can’t shake the feeling that the mysterious, unseen Schnee mother (supposedly named “Willow”) will play a very important part in Volume 6….
Dirty Bit
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

That's him, officer
@YetAnotherBrony

As long as we get to see her. That, and it’d be cool if Dr. Watts had some sick fighting style of his own, unless he’s the type of intellectual opponent who relies on his creations.
Random-Rambling
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
@Dirty Bit

I’m hoping for that second part. We have the heavy warrior (Hazel) and the slippery thief (Tyrian), now we need a tricky mage (Watts, hopefully) to complete the RPG Trifecta.
TheAbridgenator
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)

Entil'Zha
@Minshi Woods  
If it doesn’t feature the greatest fight in history then I have no interest.

full

@Dirty Bit  
Cinder is essentially the Freeza of the RWBY-Verse: the peaks she hits are immense and horrifying while the valleys are laughably pathetic.

Presumably this makes Adam, as the edgelord douchebag that only the writers like, is the Sasuke of RWBY.
Dirty Bit

That's him, officer
@TheAbridgenator

That image is hilarious.

Also, I like Frieza more than Cinder, and he’s worse than she’ll ever be.

That, and the comparison makes me hate Adam even more. Especially if the douchenozzle somehow manages to get a Heel-face turn. And this is coming from a guy who likes Heel-Face turns; especially in the form of the classic Defeat Equals Friendship trope. I thank Pokemon, Yu-Gi-Oh, Dragon Ball, and JoJo for that.

Oh, and Yu Yu Hakusho. Can’t forget that.
TheAbridgenator
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)

Entil'Zha
@Dirty Bit  
It’s funny because it’s true! XD

I will admit, the idea of Cinder getting a Golden State would actually be pretty sick.

Honestly, the main reason I can’t see Adam redeemed is also the main course I would see in them trying to redeem him: his love for Blake and thr Faunus cause. The very simple fact is that he is using the Faunus for his own petty ends, and would turn traitor on them in an INSTANT if he thought it would end in Blake joining him. Genuinely, I can only see him having his entire rebellion turn on him after he reveals that the Faunus revolt is a bunch of bullshit he lead them on, getting the Scar vs Hyenas Treatment, or Blake turning him into a quadruple amputee and leaving him to die.

In an alternate universe Kuwabara would be dating Pyhrra in a happy relationship and Cinder would have killed Yukina…leading to her getting into REAL hot fire. XD
TheAbridgenator

Entil'Zha
@Dirty Bit  
XD I started with Kaiba x Botan in 2003 and never looked back.

Hell, a LOT of ships work good with RWBY. Things would have gone so much better for Yang if she was dating Josuke, for instance.

@Minshi Woods  
He remembers it so you don’t have to.
Dirty Bit

That's him, officer
@TheAbridgenator

You made me imagine Yoshikage Kira making off (and out) with Yang’s amputated arm…

”I love a girl with a little…meat on her bones…” Strokes arm attached to hand lustfully
Dirty Bit

That's him, officer
Yang is so much fun to use with Azrael in BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle.

That, and I skimmed the episode where Hazel goes berserk. One of my favorite scenes in Volume 5.

@Marx

Blake looks cute with that cat.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide