Religion general

Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
@mjangelvortex  
I think that you told me that you where Christian before, but it’s nice to know.

im glad that you are one of those Christians that doesn’t hate people for being LGBT or for not worshipping God/being in a different religion.

As for me,i seem to have a a decent amouny of people I know online that are religious.

Mostof my online friends are non-religious. But I have several friends on DeviantArt that are Christian (but tey are also like you and don’t have a problem with gay people or people of different religions. In fact, I have some several of them that said that they are both gay/lesbian AND Christian too).

One of my best friends online is also a Muslim too and she’s a really nice person.

And lastly, i also have a good relationship wiht someone on DA who says that she’s a Satanist X)  
(She said that she’s had bad encounters with a lot of hardcore Christains for being both LGBT and Satanist, but she says that she doesn;t have a probemwith religious people as long as they aren’t dicks)
mjangelvortex
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Lady of Ships and Birbs
I’m going to reply to both newer comments and some older ones again (basically ones that I wanted to include in my first post but I thought to myself, “What if you accidentally close the tab and lose everything you wrote?”). So yeah, another big comment is coming. So big that I’m gonna seperate it in two parts.

@Scrabbleman  
I couldn’t help it. I was skimming through the pages and I found some really interesting discussions. I didn’t know Muhammad had dogs either. That’s really fascinating. I loved that he respected them that much.

I can’t necessarily blame you for fearing dogs for that reason though. Some of them do leave some pretty nasty bites, especially the bigger ones (bigger mouths equal bigger wounds). Cats and smaller dogs can leave nasty bites too but they’re nowhere near as bad compared to big dogs with powerful bite forces. The most you have to fear with them is getting an infection (some of which are easily treatable with antibiotics). Big dogs’ bites can break your bones, make you bleed out, or even kill you.

@icey wicey 1517  
I recall mentioning prayer in the Positive Venting Thread once and I did bring it up to someone that goes to your Discord sever but I’m not sure if I have brought it up to you directly. If I did, I think I might have forgotten. I brought it up in this thread recently so you probably saw my comment there. You haven’t told me directly but I read in this thread that you’re an atheist.

I’m glad too. I wasn’t always this way. It took a while to shake off some of the bad habits involving homophobia that my family put onto me but within time, I learned from other people on how to be a better and more accepting person towards people and I’m very thankful for that.

And it’s nice that you have such a wide variety of friends with different views like that. I’m really happy for you. I’m sorry that your friend was discriminated though.

@Poni-namous  
Having spent the time to read through this thread I was delighted to read some very thoughtful and thought provoking posts regarding this often touchy subject.
Still, I’m left with an over-all impression that there seem to be many here who feel that religion is some kind of external thing whos adherants are to be viewed and, as is the case of the WBS, judged and condemned for perceived evil actions. If I’m wrong about this I’ll be more than happy to take correction.
Still, this whole discussion begs the question: “What is religion?
Now, granted, I can’t speak for anyone else or for any particular religion as a whole because each individual’s experience is different so I can only speak from my own experiences.
First, I’ll say flatly and outright that I am a practicing Christian. What does that mean, exactly?
For me, Christianity has been, more than anything, a dynamic, internal transformative process.
In other words, taking those lessons of Principles that I’ve learned and embracing them, internalizing them and working to make them a part of myself.
That process has also involved the establishment, development and growth of a rigorous personal honesty by and through which I could and can examine myself without pretention, without sugar-coating and, even as painful as much of it has been, to accept and embrace exactly who and what I am as a person and as a human being inside and to change those things I can and to accept those things I cannot.
Yes, it’s true there are many so-called christians who, by their own actions, prove themselves to be vile and even despicable. But, then, this can be said of many people whether they practice a religion or not.
In my opinion those who say they’re Christian but prove themselves to be anything but are, in my mind, Christian in outward appearance, only. (Beware the wolf in sheep’s clothing lest ye be devoured.)
Even Jesus warned of these and warned His followers to avoid being like them.
What I’ve always found downright incredible, even unbelievable, are those Christians who, having accepted the faith, never even once cracked open a Bible and read it.
To my way of thinking this is like someone who says they’re going to be a computer tech but they don’t go to school, they never crack open a book or study the subject yet they say they are. That just doesn’t make any sense.
uc9, you spoke of having some very negative experiences with a particularly crazy and very judgemental church. I’m sorry you experienced that. That’s something no one should ever have to go through.
Still, you say you’re an ex Christian. Yet, I honestly feel that, if you still hold dear to the principles and ideals of that faith and continued to practice them in your daily life then I have to ask: how did you stop becoming a Christian if you’re still practicing the things you learned?
Personally I don’t like churches! Sorry, but I don’t! My reason for that is simple: I don’t follow a man (preacher, pastor), I do my best to live by the principles I’ve learned and embraced.
Also, in my almost sixty years of life I have seen some outrageous preachers/teachers who, in their sermons, have taught things to their congregations which simply aren’t in the Bible but were merely “based on valid bible teachings”. Uh, what?!
Then there’s Feel-Good Churchianity: Those churches who teach nothing but are simply there so that their followers can go on Sundays so they can get rid of their guilt for all the horrible crap they may have done the previous week. Ick! (Note that I’m not being judgemental but that I’m stating observations as I have witnessed them which, unfortunately, is very close to opinion so I’ll leave it at that.)
Pray with unwavering faith.
Be faithful
Remain steadfast in those Principles that I’ve learned
Love one another as you would love yourselves.
Be wise as serpants but gentle as doves. (To the ancient hebrews the serpant was a symbol of great wisdom. Also, imo, God never said we shouldn’t think or question but that we should question everything because that’s how we find truth.)
Give unto all who have need and count not the cost.
Feed the hungry
Clothe the naked
Visit and give comfort to those who are sick
Comfort the widow, for her grief is great.
Be thoughtful of one another
Be honest (To me, honesty is like a surgeons’s scalpel: The initial cut my hurt but the wound will heal well whereas lies are like jagged, broken glass: It will cut deep and the scar may be ugly and cause permanent harm.)
Judge not lest ye be judged. For as ye meter so shall ye be metered.
As ye do unto others so shall it be done unto you. (Yes! Jesus knew about Karma!)
Do not kill
Do not steal
But most of all
Love one another as I have loved you.
To me it’s all very clear that, as long as I’m practicing these Principles daily then I’m fulfilling what I’ve learned and what’s required of me in my faith.
Please understand that I’m not saying that any of you should or must practice these Principles (Many of you probably already are), I’m just saying this is what I do on a daily basis as is according to what I feel is right for me.
Has/does it make my life better? Am I a better person for it?
Compared to what I once was and how I lived my life then, to that, I have to give a resounding yes!
Finally, and this is something that Trashboat said, yesterday and which I agree with: “The only real sin is to harm another person”. Still, I feel the need to amend it a bit to say, “The only real sin is to harm others or yourself.”
Well, that’s my thoughts on the subject. Please accept them in the spirit of love in which I gave them.

My thoughts on the subject is really similar to this. And from personal experience, I do feel better and feel like I’m a better person when I help other people too.

Also I find it rather nice that the ancient Hebrews had the serpant as the symbol of wisdom. Quite a bit of other countries did too, including some Asian countries. Unfortunately, some Evengelical Christans I’ve met act like snakes are completely evil and have ties to the devil thanks to the Garden of Eden story in the book of Genesis. It’s a shame too. I think snakes are such beautiful interesting creatures and I think it’s a shame they get such a bad rep in some circles (even to the point that people kill them for little to no good reason).

@Zincy  
Thought provoking indeed, but I wouldn’t call what we do here thoughtful. I warn you though, we burn a hot flame in here, as you’ve probably seen.
I’m assuming you’ve seen some of my earlier posts, the ones where I recount the tales of being a Pagan in the bible belt. Where many a self-proclaimed Christian has told me that I’m a hell-bound monster who should probably just kill himself? Not from WBB kind of guys mind you, just your average, god-fearing Christians. You should have seen the outpouring of Christian “love” when I came out as bi, was really feeling the holiness with that one. Especially when my ex-boyfriend wanted to kill himself from all that “love” coming his way. How about the same Christians that lobbied to strip away my, and my fellows rights by trying to bar us from having a Pagan festival, or the ones that flat out refused to grant religious protections to us as was the case where a Heathen airman was denied having the hammer of Thor on his tomb-stone at Arlington after his untimely death in Afghanistan. You say that these people aren’t true Christians, but I’ve encountered a whole metric fuckton of them in my years, and they all claim to be together. So you’ve either got a case of “no true Scotsmen” or there are two separate kinds of Christians. So pardon me if I have a hard time accepting a lot of that, call me jaded if you will, but I’ve seen enough to make me wary of ever letting my guard down against Christianity.
It just seems to me that Christianity has a cancer in it, that while not representative of the whole body, is systemic and dangerous. A lot of the people that fall into that category are in positions of power, capable of snatching the rights from others. Many are well meaning, but many are not, and it’s disingenuous to assume that they’re just not doing it right, because it cleans the hands of the others who can just go “Well they just aren’t really Christians”, allowing them to sweep it under the rug. The real Christians need to start clearing out these guys, they’re dragging ya’lls image down.

That sounds about right. I usually don’t care for the term cancer being flown around left and right on the internet lately but in this case, I feel the metaphor sadly fits all too well.

I’m so sorry you and your ex went through all that and I honestly can’t blame you for being jaded after going through all that (as well as seeing other people being descriminated). No one deserves to go through that. Those people were really ignorant and hateful.

@Poni-namous  
@Zincy  
@Poni-namous  
I love you people.

@Poni-namous  
I love your long posts, including this one.

*notices this person hasn’t been active here in 4 years*  
Oh. Oh well. That’s real unfortunate.
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
@mjangelvortex  
Ah yeah, the LGBT drama thread was where I found out you where a Christian.  
you said that your parents where from Jamaica? Is Christianity that big over there?

And im surprised tofind out that you used to be homophobic. Im glad that you where able to become more accepting though, you are a really nice person, and I would have hated the thought of you being like one of those homophobic jerks :c

And yes, I do have a variety of religious friends. And it is a shame my Satanist friends got discriminated against.

Alsoa point relating to this, I don’t see Religion as automatically bad or automatically good. I see that religions have both good and bad people in them, and I think it’s a shame that the more extreme membrs ruin it for the more sane ones.  
Like with all the terrorist attacks that have been done by ISIS, I’ve seen a lot of hate and abuse thrown to peaceful Muslims that hate ISIS, and yet just because one group of assholes do something horrible, people start to assume all Muslims are like ISIS (Kinda like how the Westabo Baptist Church made everyone think that all Christians are like them).

And yes, I am an Atheist, but I don’t have a problem with people being religious as long as they are not extreme about it. And TBH I find that a lot of Atheists can be shitty too, and those Atheists ruin it for he more respectful Atheists
mjangelvortex
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Lady of Ships and Birbs
My two biggest beefs with the Aramaics are
  1. Original Sin / Contempus Mundi
  2. Hell and damnation.
I find both ideas reprehensible.

I feel the need to bring up that the concept of hell or damnation isn’t just an entirely an Abramic religion thing. Some Asian religions like Buddism have a hell (which is more or less where people who aren’t enlightened go before reincarnation). So did some ancient religions too like some ancient Aztec religions as well as ancient Egypt. The word hell wasn’t used of course but in Anicent Egypt the gods would take your heart and put it on a scale with a feather. If it was light, you would pass. But if it was heavier than the feather, you’d go to the lake of fire and be eaten (sounds like hell to me).

That being said, I can’t necessarily blame you for having those beefs either because I have my issues with those two things too. I can’t vouch for other Catholics or Christians but the Catholic high school I went to was heavily against the first one completely.

Even before I went to that school I found the whole, “Paying for the sins of your father” as such a horrible backwards concept. Why should a person suffer for something that they’re not responsible for? It makes no sense. And it really made no sense to me that humanity as a whole is cursed just because Adam and Eve were curious and ate a fruit. Come on.

As for the term Contemptus Mundi, I didn’t even know what it was until I Googled it after reading your comment on it. Apparently it’s Latin for “Contempt of the World” and even the sound of that just makes me rather angry and disgusted. The world is not perfect by any means but I honestly think it’s really beautiful and I love seeing the beauty in nature and people. And even though I haven’t heard about that phrase until today, I have seen some people with that sort of belief system and it just disappoints me. Avoiding secularity and the flesh seems so against nature and closeminded. Humans are living creatures so we should enjoy life. It’s only natural.

As for point 2, I at first struggled with the concept as well over the years. On the one hand, I can’t picture a loving God doing such a thing. But at the same time, when I think about truely horrendous people like rapists and murderers I think the idea of them frolicking in heaven kinda bothers me. I’m not gonna lie, when I first heard someone on the radio that she believed that every single person would go to heaven my first thought was, “Wait a minute! Even Hitler?” (I forgot the name of the woman who brought this up but she had a spiritual show on Oprah’s radio station.)

But as time passed, I thought to myself that the concept of hell and damnation in those monothetistic religions is a relatively new one and it’s something not all denominations of Aramaic/Abrahamic religions teach. Judaism (the oldest of them) doesn’t mention hell and eternal damnation in any of its religious texts (so with that in mind, it’s not mentioned in the Old Testament). Instead it mentions Sheol which is an afterlife that all people go to and it’s more or less like being in a deep sleep and dreaming. So it’s kind of like how some Pagans and other religions may view the afterlife where there’s no damnation. No fear of any of that.

There’s some Christians who believe hell isn’t a literal place but is rather a state of mind or even this earth. Then there’s Christian Mortalists and Jehovah’s Witnesses who believe that there is no afterlife period for any human being, whether they’re good or bad. Kind of like how atheists and some deists believe how when you die, you die. That’s it. No more you.

And I’m going to bring up my Catholic school again but we did have discussions on the afterlife. Some of the teachers/priests/nuns brought up the idea of puratory/hell not being a permanant place of damnation but rather a temporary place where people can eventually go to heaven once they repent and their soul is cleaned.

There’s even some Christians who believe in reincarnation and that people who were evil get reincarnated until they can go to heaven. (Specifically a Pew Poll in 2009 mentioned that about 24% of American Christians believed in reincarnation while about 31% of church going Catholics in Europe believed in reincarnation.) This kind of reminds me of Dragon Ball. The afterlife in that manga/show kind of worked similar. There’s different types of heaven and different types of hell that are implied to be personalized. And those that do go to hell eventually get reincarnated once they repent (or someone wishes on a dragon to do so). I recently got back into the series thanks to TFS’s Cell saga finale and because of a close friend so it’s still on my brain at the moment.

@Cirrus Light  
One person’s Utopia is another person’s hell. So how do you make a place to accommodate everyone? Answer: you can’t. So you make different places to accommodate different types of people. ‘tis one of my favorite features of Mormon theology, among many others. “Deeper” points really appeal to my philosophical/metaphysical sensabilities/tastes, about the nature of godhood, God’s eternal nature, finding purpose in an eternal existence, etc. etc.

I like this.

@YetAnotherBrony  
@Scrabbleman  
I too like this idea of a layered heaven. Cirrus Light brought up in this up to me in a recent PM and I thought it was rather interesting and eye opening. It certainly wasn’t something I had considered before until he brought it up. Basically from what he said his view was that there’s different levels of heaven with goals and obstacles for people to overcome, regardless of what they’ve done in this life. So some people who have done horrible things may have a lower level of heaven that they can eventually leave as they progress.

I was curious about it recently and I decided to look it up and apparently just like how some denominations/sects of Christianity and Islam believe in multiple layers of hell, some also believe in the idea of a layers of heaven too.

I honestly prefer the idea of different types of heaven over just one type. I feel only one heaven would get boring after a while. Anyone watch the film All Dogs Go to Heaven? That’s what I think of when some people talk about heaven and I just think, “Yikes. That sounds pretty boring at best and kinda scary at worst. No changes or challenges or fun. Why would you want a heaven like this?”

@Frustration in Excelsis  
@Frustration in Excelsis  
This is something that I eventually came to terms with in time as well. God isn’t a genie or a vending machiene, you’re not going to just get everything you want on a silver platter by begging for it. And actively trying to hurt yourself or other people is a horrible idea regardless of your religious beliefs (though in some cases the person may be mentally ill). Don’t do stupid things that will get you (or other people) hurt.
mjangelvortex
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Lady of Ships and Birbs
@icey wicey 1517  
Yes it is. Christianity and Rastafarian are the two leading religions in Jamaica.

I’m glad too. I would never want to be like one of those people.

That’s my view on religion as well. And I know how you feel about some of those militant and vocal atheists. I’ve come across some of them that were rather rude and acted like know-it-alls (even when not discussing religion). Rude know-it-alls are the kind of people I want to avoid.
Icicle Niceicle 1517

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
@mjangelvortex  
Are extremist Christians part of the reason why Jamaica is so homophobic?

I’m happy that you found people that made you more accepting.  
Wish the same could happen to your parents:c

A d yes, a lot if the smug internet atheists can be very obnoxious.
Frustration in Excelsis
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Artist -
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac -

Worldbuilding Addict
I feel the need to bring up that the concept of hell or damnation isn’t just an entirely an Abramic religion thing. Some Asian religions like Buddism have a hell (which is more or less where people who aren’t enlightened go before reincarnation). So did some ancient religions too like some ancient Aztec religions as well as ancient Egypt. The word hell wasn’t used of course but in Anicent Egypt the gods would take your heart and put it on a scale with a feather. If it was light, you would pass. But if it was heavier than the feather, you’d go to the lake of fire and be eaten (sounds like hell to me).

If I remember correctly, the belief in Egypt was that if you failed the test then a demon would devour your soul – you faced utter oblivion rather than damnation, which to me is an even more terrifying concept.

Otherwise, I agree. Modern western concepts of damnation have more in common with those present in Greco-Roman paganism than with anything present in the Christian scriptures – most modern views of Hell tend to be chiefly derived from classical stories of Tartarus and its highly unfortunate inmates in terms of the idea of tailor-made punishments for sinners, of Hell as a cavernous place under the earth, and of Hell as a place of strictly retributive justice. Norse paganism also had a very hellish concept of the afterlife in the form of Nastrond, a fortress woven of serpents’ skeletons and dripping with poison where the souls of oathbreakers, murderers and adulterers were imprisoned.
Background Pony #7673
@mjangelvortex  
Yeah, I know quite a bit about it, I was just wondering if anyone else has and their thoughts on it. I don’t have much to say at the moment.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Pomegranates :P
I think the proper term for those who don’t adhere to any religion is “Irreligious”.  
Even then, I have heard of cases where one would still believe in a form of higher power, but don’t appear t follow any religious doctrines.
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
I believe that all religions, all gods, all spirits, all supernatural things are conceived, felt and passed on to the next generation by human beings alone. It all started with one look to the stars. And man is the divine. Because mankind and the universe are one. Everything is interwoven.

Too bad there’s no afterlife. At least not in a way we can imagine.
Deactivated_20191124_01
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Helpful Owl - Drew someone's OC for the 2018 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Perception is still built from components that not only don’t need life, but can be arranged differently.

Death might involve evolving baseline sensations that are an indivisible part of living perception.

Gods, after lives, reincarnation are all things that cannot be measured or tested for, but science can still provide insight and reason.

So much is possible outside our limited observation I’m afraid of sounding insincere to describe it. I often find myself saying things i quickly change my mind on
Hali the Emoji girl
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Goth Cinnamon Roll
@mjangelvortex  
I don’t see why they thinks snakes are evil when the snake in the garden of Eden actually helped mankind receive knowledge of what is right and what’s wrong and god is the one put the tree there in the first place and lied to Adam and Eve about dying if they ate the fruit the snake probably stood for wisdom like it did for the ancient hebrews and wanted to help them not just be mindless sheep not being able to think for themselves.
Frustration in Excelsis
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Artist -
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac -

Worldbuilding Addict
Oblivion doesn’t sound bad, when you realize you were always in Oblivion before you were born and will probably just return to Oblivion when you die and maybe come back one day as something or someone else one day.

Personally, I find the concept of oblivion horrifying – nothing scares me more than everything that I am simply ceasing to be one day. No awareness, no perception, no me, nothing. It’s the utter death of the self – the complete end of every part of my consciousness. It’s a terrifying thought.

lied to Adam and Eve about dying if they ate the fruit

Adam and Eve would have remained immortal and undying in Eden. By eating the fruit and falling, they shortened their potentially eternal lifespans to finite and mortal ones. Eating the fruit did cause them to die – eventually, granted, but when the other choice was eternity…

Assuming, mind, that Adam and Eve were individual people who existed at a discrete point in time, which is not how most Christian churches tend to read that particular story.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide