Privacy Policy has been updated to reflect what data will be collected from you in the future updates. Read the updated version here.

Pokemon General [SFW, No NSFW]

Takengrin Endmmar: Taken God King of Fear
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Reasonable trolling
full  
The 3 legendary birds of the Costabarian Shores, the off island masses of the Georia region and sitting next North to the Havoic Region:

Gravcuatro (Gravel+Cuatro  
Ground/Flying  
“The Earthshaker Bird” Pokemon  
Ability: Filter  
“Gravcuatro uses its mighty strength and weight to cause massive fissures. Its rock like wings hard hard enough to withstand a 60 mph race car.”

Hydrcinco (Hydro+Cinco)  
Water/Flying  
“The Predator Duck” Pokemon  
Ability: Serene Grace  
“Hydcinco’s beak is made out of pure, raw sharpened bronze, which is what it’s most infamous for when comes searching for livestock.”

Chlorseis (Chlorophyll+Seis)  
Grass/Flying  
“The Great Oak Bird” Pokemon  
Ability:Flash Fire  
“This Bird’s grassy body has been endured through multiple forest fires, causing the feathers and leaves to withstand even the mightiest of flames.”

Gravcuatro is based off a pelican and hard, crumbly gravel found in the earth.

Hydcinco is based of the mythical ducks of Greek mythology called the Stymphalian Birds: deadly duck like birds or so that had bronze like beaks and razor metal wings.

Chlorseis is based off a species of seagull and is based of Pyrophytic plants that survive or rebirth after fires.
Shyette
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Yuri (NSFW)
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

I want coffiee
Okay, I love Rede Pokemon from Sun and Moon so much so when I wanted to make a list of the ones I would have if it were me making the call I came up with 25 with four that I didn’t think would work.

I used Pokemon cards for the artwork.

full
Shyette
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Yuri (NSFW)
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

I want coffiee
The ideas that I scraped where, Stuntank, Crossing Sand, Crossing Hot Springs and a low flying pokemon like in let’s go.
Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
You know, the X and Y female Ace Trainer design is really underrated. I really like her design.

full
Jarkes
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
Have you ever noticed that a lot of the generic Trainer classes used to rarely get official artwork until Gen VI?
Jarkes

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
Always found it interesting how in Gen III Pokemon Rangers mostly trained Grass or “nature”-themed Pokemon, but beginning in Gen IV they basically became “Ace Trainer-lite”.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide