Pokemon General [SFW, No NSFW]

Kanye West
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Thicc Thighs Connoisseur
Seriously, I don’t see how anyone can watch the SAME character lose and lose and lose for over 20 years. He’ll never grow up either.
Kanye West
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Thicc Thighs Connoisseur
@Littlecabbit  
Also don’t like how the anime makes bad moves and pokemon look good, like why the fuck does TACKLE look so powerful in the anime? I wonder how many people think Pikachu is actually powerful. I saw a clip from the X/Y anime and holy shit Serena is dumb. Not using Stone Edge on the pokemon weak to it, and Reflect works the wrong way too.
Rabidcabbit
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Since the Beginning  -

Touch Fluffy Tail
@LightningBolt

Yeah, but it’s the human characters that ruin things for me, so I honestly haven’t actually watched the show in years, I try to every now and then but I can hardly get through an entire episode, and often quit ten minutes through
Kanye West
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Thicc Thighs Connoisseur
I was having this convo on /vp/ and don’t get me wrong, I LOVE Pokemon, but after trying other monster collecting/raising games I feel like any “innovation” GF does with Pokemon will just be what other lesser known monster games have been doing for years.
RogueBadnik
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

⌜Ω⌟
Yeah, but it’s the human characters that ruin things for me, so I honestly haven’t actually watched the show in years, I try to every now and then but I can hardly get through an entire episode, and often quit ten minutes through

I don’t watch the show since they changed voice actors in my country.
Stratus
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Oh.
I haven’t watched the anime consistently since early Hoenn because I pretty much outgrew it. I did watch all the Hoenn movies though.

Honestly, out of all the Pokemon media, the anime is the one that’s most aimed at kids. Don’t get me wrong, that’s fine, but I think it’s too aimed at kids. At least the games and the manga are aimed at a more general audience, and the games have a good depth to them that keeps older gamers interested for longer. I think I actually heard somewhere that the producers of the anime keep it the way it is so that they keep getting the next audience of kids each generation.

I also have not watched MLP consistently since season 2, and have not seen a full episode for a few years now, but that’s another topic.
RogueBadnik
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

⌜Ω⌟
I haven’t watched the anime consistently since early Hoenn because I pretty much outgrew it. I did watch all the Hoenn movies though.
Honestly, out of all the Pokemon media, the anime is the one that’s most aimed at kids. Don’t get me wrong, that’s fine, but I think it’s too aimed at kids. At least the games and the manga are aimed at a more general audience, and the games have a good depth to them that keeps older gamers interested for longer. I think I actually heard somewhere that the producers of the anime keep it the way it is so that they keep getting the next audience of kids each generation.
I also have not watched MLP consistently since season 2, and have not seen a full episode for a few years now, but that’s another topic.

You are having the exact same problem like.

I already pointed long ago that the show has been aimed for kids since Sinnoh (I didn’t watched a lot of DP since I hated that Piplup). It was fine in XYz series, in fact, I have never heard so many people saying how the anime turned good.

…Now in Sun and Moon. If it wasn’t for the fantastic violence, it could have aired in one of those children channels.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Fallen Oak charity art pack - Nuclear Neighs and Deco Days

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide