Pokemon General [SFW, No NSFW]

RogueBadnik
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

⌜Ω⌟
@Red-Supernova  
I was into it in my days of playing Diamond and Pearl, but since the new introduction of pokemons, buffs, nerfs, mega evolutions and other crap, I left the competitive side since I am now out of the track.
Stratus
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Oh.
I personally never found competitive Pokemon fun. I just liked exploring the games and filling my Pokedex. I love Pokemon but I don’t want to put that much time and effort into it, especially these days where I don’t have as much time to play.
TheTwitchinator
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Artist -

I went to the theater to see the Pokemon I choose you. I liked it a lot. Ho oh gets a movie finally and we are some old friends and they mixed new and old Pokemon in there. I like the original way things went with the series better but it was nice. There were no commercials before the movie either they just played Pokemon episodes and shorts and stuff. I even got a cute card.
Shyette
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Yuri (NSFW)
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

I want coffiee
I think I have a good team for my sconed playthrough of Pokemon Sun.

full full full

full full full

That I only just realized it’s two Alola Pokemon, two Kanto and two Alola forms.
RogueBadnik
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

⌜Ω⌟
Why is so damn difficult to grind in White 2?

Now I see why people complained about X/Y difficulty, that leveling was too easy because the new Exp. Share, and how you could easily surpass every gym leader’s pokemon be 10 levels up (I did that, and counting the fact that you could easily choose another starter that could counter your rival’s starter.)

It’s frustrating, and you could notice that in BW2 is more difficult, since the most strongest gym leader only have pokemon that reach to level 50.

Also the Exp. Share gives more experience to the pokemon who welds it, and less to the other.  
So yeah, this will take a loooooooooooooooong way for grinding.
Random-Rambling
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
@Shepherd

Ooh, Shiny Charizard, nice!

@Shadow the Hedgehog

I think the reason grinding in BW and B2W2 is such a, well, grind is because this is the first generation where they put in what is basically an experience equalizer.

It gives massive EXP boosts to lower-leveled Pokemon, but cuts way down on the EXP higher-leveled Pokemon receive. Great for bringing a new Pokemon up to level of the rest of the team, but an absolute pain to go beyond that, forcing you to search for Audino after Audino after Audino…
Rabidcabbit
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Since the Beginning  -

Touch Fluffy Tail
@YetAnotherBrony

It was definitely a slog, a little too much of a slog, but I still feel the newer games take it too far in the opposite direction, I guess it’s hard to find a good middle ground.

Though I do think gen 4 had a good level grind, or at least better than what the games after had
Random-Rambling
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
@YetAnotherBrony
By the way, how is that thing about Audino works?
Do I need to fight Audinos to level up? How is that?

You don’t NEED Audinos to level up, they’re basically the Gen5 version of Chansey, a rare Pokemon that gives TONS of experience when defeated. Makes the long grind just a little easier.
pixel
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

@BrownieComicWriter  
Oh. I just know when I’m on iOS, like now, sometimes certain images don’t show up.

Confession time, I actually figured out what his team was by quoting his post and reading the URLs.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide