Pokemon General [SFW, No NSFW]

fobone

@Prof.NightJack  
We might not know the details, but we do know how stories in general tend to work. For all the time people shit on Pokemon for having “no story”, GF does know how to do a decent plot and knows what and what not to do. And they know to not make things too complicated.

You only need one version of Lusamine to help, because no version of her would approve of what they’re doing. Remember, even at her craziest, Lusamine’s ultimate goal was simply to live in Ultra Space with the Ultra Beasts. Given Giovanni is there, you bet he’d want to catch some Mons who could give legendaries a run for their money, and Lusamine would have none of that.
fobone

@Prof.NightJack  
I’m not trying to piss you off. I’m just saying it’s not likely to happen or if it does will work.  
It could, I’ve been wrong before, but I wouldn’t bet money on it.

There’s a time and place for your idea, but I don’t think USUM will be the time for it.
Prof.NightJack
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Gizmonics Scientist
@fobone  
I say a possibility and you go right to things like how it will be a incomprehensible mess or somthing.  
That’s not saying it’s not likely to happen, that’s saying it how it will not work.  
You thinking it that it will not work doesn’t me it can’t work, but you keep replying like it can;t work at all.

Just to be clear, I’m saying it could be possible they could pull out an alternate Lusamine for the Rainbow Rocket story.
fobone

@Prof.NightJack  
I was saying how it’s more likely to be an incomprehensible mess than being decent, if something of that nature were to happen.  
Again, I could be wrong but I wouldn’t count on it.

You’re right, just because I say it can’t work doesn’t necessarily mean it can’t. But what you’re suggesting is very hard to pull off right, and I don’t think Pokemon would do that this soon.
Prof.NightJack
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Gizmonics Scientist
@fobone  
@Jarkes  
I know how hard it can be to pull off, but to shoot down the idea of it being a possibility like it can never work is another matter.

That’s why I feel like fobone was trying to piss me off, I was presenting the idea only, not saying anything about how likely it would be to actully happen but he shot it down every time like it can’t work, ever.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide